Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Mario DDR!

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Some people want the real nintendo liscenced deal than a simulation, and also the cheaper, easier, lazier way.
    Seeing how people tend to be on the internet alot more than play video games these days...

1. Cheaper: Simulation is FREE
    2. Easier: You'll have to go order it or go to the stores to buy it. Simulation wise, download.
    3. Lazier: Sit on ur chair, download, and it's done.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Haha, I wanna play it. Looks like some crack. Mario + DDR... whoa ~ I might overdose. Fun fun fun fun.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Haha, I wanna play it. Looks like some crack. Mario + DDR... whoa ~ I might overdose. Fun fun fun fun.

I'd rather watch you play it then play it myself. Like I do with all the other DDR peeps. *big grin*
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I'd rather watch you play it then play it myself. Like I do with all the other DDR peeps. *big grin*
    *bigger grin* as always . . . . fun fun fun Kasai >_<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    You know, you could have just posted this in the DDR thread instead of making a whole other thread.

There better be some hard ass songs or else I'm probably won't find myself picking this one up.
    I considered that, but I didn't want this to be overlooked. As you can see, it's getting some coverage.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    GAhh sounds funn ^-^... but wonder when the release date will be?
    Anyone know? Or is the game still under construction?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahahaha I remember seeing this while looking for other games. Sorry jaderabbit I don't really know the release date myself, or I just plain forgot. x_x; I'll probably end up getting it. XD

On an even more depressing note, if anyone has heard of the new game NBA Street V3 they know exactly what I'm talking about. That's right, Mario and the gang going against NBA's finest. I found it ridiculous when I watched the trailer. Mario "raising the roof"; Luigi, Peach, and him doing a triple combo slam dunk. All the while to some rap song in an atmosphere I can only describe as "The Bronx". Miyamoto, stop hanging out with crazies like Hideo Kojima! XD
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana
    Ahahaha I remember seeing this while looking for other games. Sorry jaderabbit I don't really know the release date myself, or I just plain forgot. x_x; I'll probably end up getting it. XD

On an even more depressing note, if anyone has heard of the new game NBA Street V3 they know exactly what I'm talking about. That's right, Mario and the gang going against NBA's finest. I found it ridiculous when I watched the trailer. Mario "raising the roof"; Luigi, Peach, and him doing a triple combo slam dunk. All the while to some rap song in an atmosphere I can only describe as "The Bronx". Miyamoto, stop hanging out with crazies like Hideo Kojima! XD
    WHAT!!!! DID I HEAR CORRECTLY?!?!?! MARIO IN NBA STREET?!?!?

OMG!! I've gotta get that! I haven't played NBA Street II yet, but DANG. That's gonna be crazy~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast