Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marriage

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Marriage

Hello Honored members of AO,

"Marriages are made in Heaven." A quotation that we all heard. But, what is the true meaning of a marriage, which a few of us wondered? Anyways...

In your opinion, what is the purpose/meaning of a marriage? Is it a key to open up a stable life, or a way for self-realization, or something else? I am asking this because I came across a few people, who have completely no clue to why they married a certain someone. A few told me: It provides a secure life because both of us work. It is just a business deal. I guess that is a reason, but is that what it is all about?

One last question: Would you marry? Why would you marry, or why would you not marry? What is the purpose of it?

Enlighten me...

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marriage

I think the purpose of a marriage is to unite two loved ones together and that they remain that way just as God has planned for us...

I would marry, when I'm old enough too, im only a teenager...

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no idea....but Id say marriage is a sign of the love and commitment of 2 people. A true and meaningful marriage cannot be broken by anything in the world. That means no divorce ^^

Why would I marry? I would marry someone because she is my special loved one, the one I choose to live with for the rest of my life.
    Kastelic's creation

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well to me i guess that marrige is a state recinishon to say these two are a family. i think that we could live the same without marrige but on the other hand it is a way to say i want to live with u for the rest of my life.

IM BACK

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

KEDAR YOUR TOO GOOD AT MAKING THREADS!!! STOP!! lol...JK keep it up Buddy!

Marriage- When a Man and Woman love each other and want to spend THE rest of their lives with them.
    Knowing that NO MATTER WHAT they will ALWAYS love you....Not just the whole romance crap.
    Sure Romance is good....But You Need to have the LOVE behind it...TRUE love.

You can have sex and pleasure with anyone you want...But it's with that ONE special someone that you LOVE with ALL your heart and will never have the feelings you have for them for ANYONE else...It's with THAT person that you need to have that Pleasure with...Not look and see....But KNOW.

Marriage is when that man and woman want to live together and have a household and are ready for Children. Their ready to be together forever.

My REAL parents were rushed into marriage because of my Eldest Sister...my Mom was pregnant with her....Don't get me wrong now..they loved each other.

But after they had me they Divorced.....and now I can't even BELIEVE that there was ANY love ANYWHERE between them...only hate..hate...and MORE hate.

Find that somone....Stay by them and when you are 100% that they are for you and you for them...Get married at an appropriate time and start a wonderous family with love, devotion, and care.

AND STAY THAT WAY!!!! Or else I'll kick your Butt!!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Find that somone....Stay by them and when you are 100% that they are for you and you for them...Get married at an appropriate time and start a wonderous family with love, devotion, and care.
    Explained exactly the way that I was planning to do. Good job, JustLoseIt. And yes, a great topic, Kedar.

Self-realization comes into play, also. People, who marry get to know the things that they don't normally realize about themselves. All gets to be revealed about their true self, most the time. Then, they can adjust to become a better person in life.

Would I marry? ^_^'' I would love to, in the future, of course, after I finish my education. Why? It is a magical experience, if you find the right person, who will be there for you, all the time and all the way. Don't you think so?

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

well marriage, hmmm, its magical and all but noadays its crap, divorce lawyers r having BIG profits and well for me its still somethin to think about, i mean come on, nothing lasts forever but the memories last forever, that special moment is great, and thats what ppl should hold to these days

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

its just the next step for people to do in a relationship, its kinda pointless actually

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast