Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marriage

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    its just the next step for people to do in a relationship, its kinda pointless actually
    Its not that pointless to the ppl who have found the special someone to love and care for them, but I guess it depends on the person's opinion
    Kastelic's creation

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    I have no idea....but Id say marriage is a sign of the love and commitment of 2 people. A true and meaningful marriage cannot be broken by anything in the world. That means no divorce ^^
    thats basicaly what I was going to say
    why ppl get married if they end up separating
    I would get married.... but when I find someone that I truly love.....
    but while Im looking for the right girl..... Im going to enjoy with the wrong ones hehe
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Marriage is a sign of commitment to each other.
    That is true.

Marriage is a sign of bonds and pacts between a couple.
    That is true.

....... but marriage is........

.............well........... I believe in it the same way I see everything......

You don't need a special day to say that you will be their's forever... you don't need a special occassion to say that you will be with them forever... you don't need a single moment in life to tell them how much you love them...

... it's true, marriage IS a SIGN...

It's like raising the flag in your new country. You never needed to tell everyone that you were a new country, you never needed to tell God that you existed! ...but you did, to tell everyone that you do exist, that you accomplished it...

... if a Christian, even if commanded to marry to give each other's love forever... what if marriage never existed? ... can you still love them forever?

...some say, there is an energy in marriage that has spiritual beings bonding you two together forever, or cursing you to find misery in each other if the bond is not right...

...whether true or not... I don't find that marriage is the most important day of love...

............ I think.......... every day is.... from the day we first met.... until the day we say goodbye to this physical world........ from days of lament, to days of happiness......... love is... not contained in a ring.... not contained in a day.... not contained in a photo or a wedding dress......... it's in love......... not measured in days.... not in hours... not in minutes..... but love..........

I would marry, of course I would. I will marry, of course I will. Not to say "I'm your's forever"... she knows that... but to tell the whole world, to tell God...

AD says: To shove it in our parent's face.

But overall... just to love. ^_^ Love and love again...

... it's nice to marry... a single day in just love... to not be bothered by anything else.... but marriage isn't the only day you can have that... but it's certainly a nicely scheduled day for it... ^_^ Not to mention the honeymoon, y'know? ^_^

.......... just love, k?

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Marriages are made in Heaven but their is no need for marrage in heaven

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a holy sanctity, a bonding of two souls to become one, not just a bond for the couple but also for the children so you can be a famliy forever.

Ive never understood why the end line for a marriage ceremony is (till death do you part) Why would u leave each-other just because your both in the next life. I like what our marriage says when we get married in the Mormon Temple (To hold and to charish for time and all eternity)

Sex isnt secret, but it is sacred and god does not want us to abuse it. It is meant for procreation and for strengthening the love of two people. It is not meant just for pleasure. It should only be performed with that one special person within the bounds of eternal marriage, it is just for them and because of that fact it makes it 10 times more beautiful.

So i guess the reason for marriage is that it is a covenent between you and god. You promise to love and respect your spouse for all time and he promises you eternal blessings and bliss.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

everything there is to be said about what marriage is has already been said i guess, and i can only agree to what everyone has said. being a mere 13 year old at the moment, i only know the definition of what a marriage is, but i don't know what it feels like to get married o_O

marriage - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce).

simple! ^_^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

"Marriage is like living in hell" I like this quote because sometimes is true. It is so rare to see a happy married couple in this days. Nowdays you will see married people fighting all the time, getting divorce and such, so what's the freaking point on getting marry? well the point is to make a family have kids and live happy for ever. It also depends in what culture you lived as a kid. In some cultures man can have up to 5 wives if he wants, is that love? well it can't be i think. So marriage is like a ritual where man and woman become one. Who invented marriage? God said dudes and chicks you must get married so you can become one, if you do that you might go to heaven.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

to get married u have to ahve true luv flowing b/t the the two ppl or else marriage will be a failure for sure , EX. kedar and mayura

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast