Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mars....Romantic that spans from volume 1-15

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Mars....Romantic that spans from volume 1-15

Well I started reading Mars last year and I finally finished reading it last month due to me being lazy to go out and read it in borders. I don't really know if there's a thread about mars, so either way I made one. Every girl goes gaga over peach girl(which I love), but Mars doesn't get enough credit for its good plot and drama. There is also like an epilogue to Mars...but anyhow it's a simply girly manga to fall in love with. Well anyways, this thread is for Mars fan or people who just want to say something about it. I would love to know what people think about it and whats their favorite volume or scene. So post away and I will make sure I keep a constant check on my thread.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't read the series (not my cup of tea), but my wife did and she was thoroughly enchanted with the series.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure she was, I simply think that's how the majority of the female population (Who are into mangas) are captivated with the story. It is romantic yet sad, majority of the times filled with reality.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have 3 more volumes to go, and I think that after Fruits Basket, this is my favorite manga. I think that occasionally it goes a little overboard on that drama, and towards the end, it almost feels like the total focus is on Masao (why can't he just go away?) but for anyone who likes the head-over-heels, I'll-do-anything-for-you romance, it can't be beat.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Thanks
    Agreed! Yea three more to go..just to give you a heads up...it's going to get way mushy and dramatic. I also heard and seen like to more magnas based upon Mars...sorta like an epilogue.

'Sexy Lady'

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Symphony
    I also heard and seen like to more magnas based upon Mars...sorta like an epilogue.
    Well, I know there's one called A Horse With No Name, and that's just a little more backround on Rei, but that's all I know of.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Thanks
    Oh never heard of that one, now Rei...a bad boy which a girl likes...I would want him for always being there, but intellect...I'll go look somewhere else.

'Sexy Lady'

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen advertisments for it in the back of my love hina and peach girl collections... but i have never read it, but from the ratings here it sounds good.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast