Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Martial Artists

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Martial Artists

Do you know anybody who you think could qualify to be a great martial artist, like Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, or just any ordinary person you know? Why do you think so?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Artists

I think these people jackie chan, bruce lee, jet li, sammo hung, yuen biao beacause they know alot of styles of fighting.

Newbie JadeLi may be famous one day JadeLi may be famous one day JadeLi's Avatar
    Thanks

jackie chan!!!! ..the only one i know...
    [Believe in Angels believe in ME]

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Mark Dacascos. He's won a few a championships and has been in a few big movies. Plus, he looks good with his shirt off.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a guy I spar with in my martial arts class... He's AMAZING... He is (in my opinion) a master! He mainly utilizes Tai kwon do... Well... It's more like a hybrid form of it... And he's won some competitions in Asia... And getting kicked in the face by this guy doesn't feel very good! LoL

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Tony Ja of 'Ong Bak' fame. The overall skill and finess this guy has is just ridiculous and i beleive he's going to be the next big thing as far as martial arts go.

Newbie sjade1 may be famous one day sjade1 may be famous one day sjade1's Avatar
    Thanks

I know a guy I used to spar with - he's 19 right now, and second year in a state university running a martial arts club. Incredible talent.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I think those acrobatic people on youtube and other sites that displays videos could be considered great martial artist. They like flip around the whole screen, and it is pretty freaky, but cool.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Mar 07, 2006 at 05:12 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast