Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts?

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Question Martial Arts?

I was just wondering what martial arts people in the forum are involved in/ want to be involved in. I've been in aikido/tae kwon do/capoiera since I was about 7 (ten years or so). I've also had sword training with a wo dao and katana.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Arts?

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I was just wondering what martial arts people in the forum are involved in/ want to be involved in. I've been in aikido/tae kwon do/capoiera since I was about 7 (ten years or so). I've also had sword training with a wo dao and katana.
    I'm not big on martial arts, but me and a few friends used to have sword fights at a park in my old town. I got really good with the katana, kamas, and fighting at close range with 2 shurikens.
    we started with sticks and then we moved to the real things, we just don't try to hit eachother with the blade. But it happens. i still managed to kick thier buts when I slashed my arm.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Yeah, when we were sparring we'd use the bokken practice swords until we got good enough to use real swords, and I got cut a lot, mostly because I was distracted or something.

Newbie Uchi-Mata G.O.D may be famous one day Uchi-Mata G.O.D may be famous one day
    Thanks

Started with Tae Kwon Do about 8 years ago. Moved on to Kyokushin karate about 5 years ago, started Muay Thai and Bjj about 3 years ago. I'm not really great at anything though. Oh and Judo is my new love.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks

umm sparring with real swords? O.o
    im taking haidong gumdo and TKD right now.
    i took Goju-Ryu Karate a long LONG time ago (i think 2 years ago)
    and judo also has my love

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Im currently taking Tae Kwan Doe and been talking it for about five years now. I was taught how to use a sword, nun-chucks and a bo staff. Out of those three my favorite is the bo staff because there a cool thinkgs a person can do with it. I would be nice if I could learn other styles of martial arts.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Meh, I have some mid-level Kenpo training. My sensei died before I could finish the program, so I quit. It's come in useful from time to time, but I use it mostly for messing around with my buddies.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been kick boxing for over ten years now. But In the last 4 years i got into Muay Thai which is fun. I always wanted to travel around the world and master as many fighting styles as I can.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast