Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts?

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Arts?

Capoeira is the tecnique that was pssed down from my family. It's a Brazilian martial arts style that follows the Jinga ( dances of the modern). I never determined to follow or finish my dad's footsteps into it because I was interested in the samurais, so I took Kendo classes & Judo.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm a navy blue belt in Taekwon Do. ive been doing it for a little over 7 years

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I was younger I took Kung-Fu and earned my black belt. It was all great while it lasted but it started getting real expensive and I was taking piano lesson which were even more expensive and my lessons only lasted 30 minutes. My parents decide to take out of Kung-Fu and keep me in music, but I really wasn't interested in it even though I was good. So in the end I stopped doing both.

I still have all the weapons from Kung-Fu, the sword, nin-chucks, staff, and daggers. I also still remeber a few techniques and forms.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been teaching myself the staff and have gotten quite good and am also quite good with the sword i think but i have no way of finding out cuz none of my friends will try me out or practice with me for that matter.

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

im ok w/ nun-chuckas but im gettign better

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Newbie Commander Renxaru may be famous one day Commander Renxaru may be famous one day Commander Renxaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I take shorin ryu.
    THERE IS A WARRIOR THAT LIVES IN DEEP SPACE THAT PROTECTS THE COLONYS OF APHELION

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to do karate (spelling?) but i never went to the gradings so for roughly oo 5 years i was a blue belt.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Took taekwondo for six years, was a hair from reaching black belt when I had to leave to go off to college. Haven't been back since, but I remember much of what I've learned.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast