Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Martial Arts?

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Arts?

i have learn some kung fu its kinda hard but it's usefull !!!!!

Newbie jfreedan may be famous one day jfreedan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I once studied a secret art of ninjitsu known as "Cat-no-jitsu". It involves attacks which utilize the power of cats.

One of the basic techniques was called "Angry Cat" which involves grabbing a cat by the head and throwing it at the face of your opponent.

Like most martial arts, we also had a weapons training program where we learned to master the unconvential weapon known as "cat-chucks". It was essentially two cats with their tails ducktaped together which you swung around at your foe. It was a very dangerous weapon to use, since if you werent careful the cats could easily dig their claws into your groin.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jfreedan
    I once studied a secret art of ninjitsu known as "Cat-no-jitsu". It involves attacks which utilize the power of cats.

One of the basic techniques was called "Angry Cat" which involves grabbing a cat by the head and throwing it at the face of your opponent.

Like most martial arts, we also had a weapons training program where we learned to master the unconvential weapon known as "cat-chucks". It was essentially two cats with their tails ducktaped together which you swung around at your foe. It was a very dangerous weapon to use, since if you werent careful the cats could easily dig their claws into your groin.
    THAT IS CALLED KUNG FU....THERE MANY STYLES!!! I KNOW THE MONKEY STYLE WHICH IS REALLY HARD TO LEARN!!!GOT TO BE FAST!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5