Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Martial Arts Anyone?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Arts Anyone?

yeah, I find myself slip physcially when I'm not working out. That's why I remain active in my martial arts.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

When i was in school the only club in my area was JKA karate i hated it but i wanted to study some form of karate/selfdefense/martial arts so i did that for a couple of years i am out of school a couple of years and always endf up in the wrong town where the arts is not what is want.
    I did some wing chun and enjoyed that very much moved to another town and now they are still busy opening a dojo where they will teach wing chun so yeah i am out for the moment but i stil have my wooden dummy and all of my things so i keep myself busy.

The thing to me is now that i am not going to class and do my own thing according to what i learned i like to change some techniques try new things i read in books and see in movies.i resently bought the movie from Jet li Fist of legend and when u see the free style in action against the traditional style it kicks ass.
    So yeah maybe like Lightning count says develop your own style.
    I will call my own style Han Foo swee.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes your own style, remember boys and girls your legs are far more powerful then your hands there for you should be able to use then as well as your hands.I have no master i train form but i have devolped a style to is conpeteable to any other stlye.It is now time to give that style a name "free flowing power house".

Code Name Wind

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

I take and teach, Tensu-style Simmihi Martial Arts
    Its a mix of Chinese Martial arts with sword forms. It is a "Homemade" Martial Art.
    How do you like my new hair do my Lord?

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i started tae kwon do but then i quick cause i have 2 jobs and had no time to advance
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese Martial Arts to the extreme. I had almost 7 1/2 years of training in Aikido. So, I am not a girl to mess with. Hehe. You BETTER not. Speaking of the Monkeys, I know one other form that a sweet little monkey taught me. I like it better, but I am not that good at it. Monkeys rule. Hehe.

Tonfas...I am good with those as well. Got a second place at a tournament. My grand pappy was sooo proud of me. That is the only weapon that I fully can control.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Isshin Ryu Karate. (Open Hand) i am a Brown belt with 2/12 of my requirments met to become an advanced brown. i am also a student instructor for the junior class.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Japanese Martial Arts to the extreme. I had almost 7 1/2 years of training in Aikido. So, I am not a girl to mess with. Hehe. You BETTER not. Speaking of the Monkeys, I know one other form that a sweet little monkey taught me. I like it better, but I am not that good at it. Monkeys rule. Hehe.

Tonfas...I am good with those as well. Got a second place at a tournament. My grand pappy was sooo proud of me. That is the only weapon that I fully can control.
    In the words of Spike "I love a woman that can kick my @$$" just don't tell the monkey, lol. I want to learn but don't have the time, when I finish my degrees in December I should have more then enough time so for the New Year I will learn something....maybe I will pay my monkey friend a visit and he can teach me the ways of the monkey! Hey I speak the truth, I mean take the Monkey Chuan form of Kung Fu, see see see!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2