Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts, anyone.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Martial Arts, anyone.

Amazing BoundlessWings-garu, you know that many styles .

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martial Arts, anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Back in the 5th Grade I took 1 day of Capoeira, if that counts for anything. Damn class got cancelled during the second week.
    Cancelled?! That would make me quite agitated. I want to take classes so bad... I've loved it since I was a little kid... There's something about the history of it that draws me to it.

By the way, kedar, I like your thread! Lots of great responses!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much Spike'sRose-garu. That made me fell very happy . And here is a tidbit: I heard recently that Jackie Chan visited India and was interested in learning the South Asian martial arts of Kalari. Not only that, in this new movie called The Myth, he is going to incorporate some of the Kalari moves and it takes in a forbidden land between India and China. But, I truly like the Swarga Chakra martial arts, but since Kalari is called the mother of martial arts, I do show the utmost respect to this simply amazing form of fighting.

Here is website for the new Jackie Movie: http://www.jackiechankids.com/files/The_Myth.htm

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm........Iv'e heard alot about this "Art of Swarga Chakra martial arts" but if your not it's quality, then it's no good.

Iv'e learned the Brazillian arts technique of Capoeira, & Shiiten Ryu of the Oni ganbi school since 1990. ^_^ If street fighting counts then I guess you could put it down.

I hope your not All Bark No Bite lol but I hope to see you one day. *Grins* Your punches vs my kicks? hehe, I don't think so. *Walks away*
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

You are so welcome, kedar-garu! He he that's so sool! *puts face in hands and giggles* Anyway - that's an intresting fact about Jackie Chan! I'll actually look forward to that film!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I train Jeet kun do every monday and tuesday,I have bruce lee's book to study from and
    my back and neck are sore all over.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Thanks

Wow! that cool, spike spiegel-garu. Bruce Lee is my favorite martial artist, too.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

spikes personality was mixed with the famous well If u have the movie ull know... and hes
    mixed with Bruce Lee.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast