Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Films Galore!?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Marvel Films Galore!?

Doing my daily research over the websites in my favorites and I come across an interesting article that could interest many of you on the topic of Marvel movies planned and in production.

Enjoy

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=11086

Sorry for linkage I'm in a hurry.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marvel Films Galore!?

Interesting. I don't know about making comic books into movies though. It always turns out... sub-par, I guess. Could be great though.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I've already heard about most of these, I really wish they would space these comic based movies out,i remember a time when comic book films used to actually be an event, now there as common as remakes. Ah well........

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't imagine a film under two hours that could even dream of doing The Avengers justice.

And Captain America, does anyone even read his books anymore?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop
    I can't imagine a film under two hours that could even dream of doing The Avengers justice.

And Captain America, does anyone even read his books anymore?
    Does Cap even have an ongoing series right now is more of the question I'd like to ask.

I don't know about this, very few movies have been pretty big hits with regards to super heroes, but you never know if they'll somehow manage to put out another Spiderman or X-men.

This could be a great or stupid move by Marvel and only time will tell.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Captain America was awesome during the old days
    during the war
    fighting the evil Nazi Germany
    it was a big boost of morale

anyway...
    comic book movies are getting slightly better and better nowadays
    unlike the ones released in the 80s and 90s
    the Captain America movie in the 90s was pretty weak.....
    but now we got the X-men movie series and the Spiderman movies
    Fantastic Four was pretty tame
    and I hear Brian Singer left X3 to direct Superman Returns
    and without the obsulvie-compulsive attitude of Brian Singer, X3 is gonna suck

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

We already got Spiderman, Hulk, Fantanstic four, the Punisher, Daredevil, and X-men. I don't know, Capt. America might be a decent one, but some of these other ones they plan making I've never even heard of. What about Ironman? Is he popping in anywhere? I think they'll get progressively worse as movie-goers get bored of seeing a freakin' superhero movie every 3 months...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    We already got Spiderman, Hulk, Fantanstic four, the Punisher, Daredevil, and X-men. I don't know, Capt. America might be a decent one, but some of these other ones they plan making I've never even heard of. What about Ironman? Is he popping in anywhere? I think they'll get progressively worse as movie-goers get bored of seeing a freakin' superhero movie every 3 months...
    I have a link http://www.efavata.com/CBM/index.htm

it shows all the comic book movies

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast