Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Films Galore!?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marvel Films Galore!?

Captain America, The Avengers, Nick Fury, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Cloak & Dagger, Dr. Strange, Hawkeye, Power Pack and Shang-Chi.
    oooohhhhh..... Nice.

Power Pack as well. This could get interesting...

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Of the recent comic book inspired films I've only seen Sin City and Batman. I guess SC is probably the best of the bunch anyway...

Superhero films? I've seen a part of Spiderman and I thought it was mid-range at best.
    Of course it was a big step up to the usual milking of a franchise...
    Maybe ghostrider will be decent, who knows. I don't expect it to be though...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Maybe ghostrider will be decent, who knows. I don't expect it to be though...
    I'll take it very personally if Ghost Rider ends up stinking to high heaven, I've been a longtime fan of the bastard and i'd hate to see it go down in flames (no pun intended). What has me so worried at this point is that the director of Daredevil is doing it....that should be enough to engulf anyone with anger, but i've also seen production images....and i don't know about anyone else but I just can't buy Cage as Johnny Blaze, sorry....I can't do it. Have you seen his hairpeice in the movie for God sakes?!!?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for them to come out. I hope that they do them justice.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate captain america, looks like he has a peedo with an american pic. and his gay little
    shield. spiderman and venom r cool.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    I hate captain america, looks like he has a peedo with an american pic. and his gay little
    shield. spiderman and venom r cool.
    he also had one of the lamest origin stories
    okay, so a regular Joe like you and me gets dipped in some super-juice and gets super strength
    woah....
    heh, he was just a big propaganda tool
    I love my girlfriend.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'll take it very personally if Ghost Rider ends up stinking to high heaven, I've been a longtime fan of the bastard and i'd hate to see it go down in flames (no pun intended). What has me so worried at this point is that the director of Daredevil is doing it....that should be enough to engulf anyone with anger, but i've also seen production images....and i don't know about anyone else but I just can't buy Cage as Johnny Blaze, sorry....I can't do it. Have you seen his hairpeice in the movie for God sakes?!!?
    After reading that my expectations for this one have reached an all time low.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I loathe and dispise all the Marvel Comic films... ALL of them. The first Spiderman was pretty cool... The story was told well... Second one, well, Dr. Octopus has got to be the most LAME villan on the planet. But Venom should be pretty much badass.

Don't get me started on how much they complete screwed up X-Men... Or how awful Daredevil was... Actually, i didn't see it. Because the worst actors who have ever drawn a breath were in it.

I'll stick with the comics, if anything.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast