Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Films Galore!?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Marvel Films Galore!?

If anything the only problem's the movies should cause(if they suck) is degrading the film company that made them, it shouldn't change the quality of the comics in any way, but, heres an Idea!!

Have a few different Companies make the same movie(but in their own way). Get a select amount of people who have read the comics, and they decide which of the movies is better and worthy of the big screen.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    After reading that my expectations for this one have reached an all time low.
    I actually found a usable image to show you (or terrorize you with) of Nic Cage from Ghost Rider sporting his oh so cool toupee....

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator

LOL< compared to the rest of Cage's hair, it looks like it doesn't even belong on him, ugh, they better not screw it up THAT much!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Comic movies as a whole have been hit or miss with me.

Hit: Batman Begins, Sin City, X-Men 2, Spiderman, Daredevil, Blade, Hellboy.

Miss: Fantastic Four, Elektra, X-Men, Spiderman 2, Hulk.

And those are some of the main characters. I cringe to think how well movies about some of these secondary or lesser known characters will be.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I actually found a usable image to show you (or terrorize you with) of Nic Cage from Ghost Rider sporting his oh so cool toupee....

And people say that I'M f-ed up in the head!

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of those, I'm most anticipating the third X-Men movie.

I have to say though, with the hit or miss thing, I liked the first movie more than the second. They were both great, but towards the end, they messed up Logan's character. Would he really cry over Jean's supposed death? I don't think so. (I'm talking more like based on the comics and the first movie, the character of Logan developed there)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually in the comics he did cry a few times... when a lady he cared about died. Just never where anyone could see him.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Actually in the comics he did cry a few times... when a lady he cared about died. Just never where anyone could see him.
    Exactly, in the movie everyone was around. Either way, it just seemed really out of character and it almost ruined the whole movie for me. Then I watched it again and enjoyed the rest without letting that scene irk me .^_^.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast