Thread: Mascot Contest

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Mascot Contest

I was wondering when is the mascot contest going to be over(It's been a couple of months now)? I was just wondering because people are still commenting on others work. If it's not over can we still submit stuff? I would submit something if so.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its over we are just waiting on Spider to get back (where ever he ran off to) to work on getting the stuff up

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah.... what happened to him anyway?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm guessing Spider's SpiderSense was tingling and he had to save MJ from Vemon. On a more serious note I have no clue where he went. Wasn't he the guy who made this AO?

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.