Thread: Mascot Contest

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Mascot Contest

I've been getting some pm's about this so best to throw up to help answer the question for those wondering and to let everyone else know whats up. There was a contest started forever ago by spider but well he left and never actually finished it.........SOOOOOOOOOOOOO we'll be restarting it and moving over any entries from that with a new deadline, new info yada yada so anyone interested go ahead and get started on your ideas and we'll have a more official announcement go up soon to give you all the details

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Mascot Contest

Oh this is soo cool! i was goin to enter something into the other compotition but i didnt know weather it had been over all ready, so you can definatly count on me entering!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Damn it superbaltanv2, that entry will make you win again!

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah bout time, yeah that was me and the pm's...sorry but I was curious, Can we enter multiple entries ?

ps: superbaltanv2 has some competition now.....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

you will get that info when he posts the details

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

no problem on the pm's I'm glad you brought it to our attention, honestly at the time I didn't even know about the thing!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea! I'm going to do a drawing too. I hope it's good enough to win. I'm not sure what or who to draw (Maybe Daisuke or Yumi). Well good luck to everyone who enters.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.