Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: mavericks losing playoff

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well judging fromt he first two games last night it doesnt look like either of those series will be much of a battle. Miami and San Antonio butchered Washington and Seattle. Hopefully tonight's series will be better. Although I think the best one is Phoenix-Dallas by far.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    If Ray Allen and Radmonovic (sp?) come back then I could see the Spurs vs Sonics series being a good one....if not then I'm anticipating a sweep just like with the Heat vs Wizards.
    Pistons just won game 1 and the Suns vs Mavs game just started, should be a fun one to watch.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suns whoopin up on these boys tonight. On the bright side at least Dirk is having a good game? But the Avery Johnson slip was the highlight for me. Somebody better do somethign about Stoudamire or this'll be another sweep.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    damn none of the matchups are even worth seen anymore

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Well just as I had mentioned earlier, the Mavs had a tough time stopping Stoudemire and Nash. Sure the Suns got to run, but even in the half court set they couldn't stop those two.
    Still was a fun game to watch for about the first 3 quarters.

Thanks
    This is pretty rough. It looks like there are four dominant teams in the NBA right now. Wouldnt surprise me at all to see 4 sweeps right here, although at this point I'll still venture to say that all the teams but Washington are capable of winning a game or two. Plus it speaks well on how good the conference finals should be if that is the case. (Sorry just trying to look at the bright side)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would give Washington only a game, and only because that the Heat lose the game not Washington winning it. What I mean is, the Heat will only lose if they did what they did right before the end of first half in game one. But unless they keep attacking the basket, it's hard for the Hughes-Jamison-Arenas combo. Even after Shaq, there's Zo and Doleac

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I'll submit a game for the Wiz, but thats the only series I dont think can be turned around based on how good the team is compared to their opponent. I could still plausibly see Indiana, Dallas, or even Seattle (stretching it) making comeback in their series if everything just goes their way and they play extremely well, and get a little lucky to boot.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast