Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: mavericks losing playoff

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    see if anyone saw what happen to Joe Johnson, you guys would agree that playing them hard would be the way to do

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Impressive winI'll give them that, but I doubt it had a whole lot to do with the injury to Joe Johnson. Indiana also a nice surprise.

Seattle just beat the Spurs but the Wiz lost to the Heat to go down 3-0 and are pretty much all but out of it right now.

Other than the Heat-Wiz seires the other three are proving to be interesting, maybe we'll actually get a couple decent series out of them.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    It's been the big men...Dallas and Seattle won cause they got good contributions from their centers. If they can continue to get that kind of production I can see these series getting stretched to 6 or 7 games.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can see the Dallas-Phoenix series perhaps reaching 6 or 7, but the Sonics one by only one point and thats because they got lucky Duncan missed that final shot. Theyt could easily be down 3-0 right now. I doubt Seattle wins another game.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really wouldn't be surprise if a brawl breaks out between the sonics and the spurs, because the spurs are playing really great defense and you can see how Ray Allen is really frustrated with Bowen on him like his jersey

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    If that happened, for surely the Sonics wouldn't win another game. The Spurs can live w/o Bowen despite how much he does for them on the defensive end. Allen, however, means so much more to his team.

TBH I don't want to see the Mavs make it to the next round. A team that slacks that much on defense doesn't deserve to go far in the playoffs imo. Sure you might be saying the Suns don't exactly play the greatest D, but they lack a true center to man the middle. Plus they're still real aggressive in getting steals and are very good in rebounding.

Thanks
    IT'S FOURTH QUATER AND WHAT TIME IS IT??? MILLER TIME!!!

It is almost crazy what the pacers are achieving right now, but I can't help but think that Reggie did get the star treatment in the end of the game with the jumper on Lindsay Hunter.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm tired of Dirk going for shots (unless he's trying to get purposly fouled) when stackhouse is widew open for a three.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast