Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: mavericks losing playoff

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow you are right Skillzpay, i think that to pyoro-pyoro

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's sure great to see more sports fan here at AO

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well also another side on Terry. He is not a true point guard. He is more of a shooting guard. They miss Nash right now more than they could ever know. As a fan of the Atl Hawks (sigh) I watched Terry over the past few seasons and although he is a decent, quality starting player in the NBA, he is no PG and its a tough role he has to take on. He is really going to have to play smarter basketball if Dallas plans on going anywhere cause right now it looks like Houston might sweep. Again Dirk cant do it all and they have too many stars on that team to be getting beat like this by in my opinion a less star-studded Houston team.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    I've never been that big of a fan of score-first, pass-second pgs i.e. Marbury, Iverson, Francis. Imo if these scoring pgs want to distribute the ball, they easily can.....they have the talent and ability to do so, it's just a matter of sucking it up and deciding to focus on more of passing mindset rather than serve your ego by dumping in 30+ pts a night and making the ESPN Top 10 highlights.

Avery Johnson was a solid pg when he played, he should make it one of his goals to emphasize to Terry how important ball movement is and just how crucial he is to that. If Terry doesn't buy into and still wants to launch away, they've still got the rookie who I'm sure is more than willing to listen and do as he's told.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    letting nash go was a big big mistake

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    Avery Johnson was a solid pg when he played, he should make it one of his goals to emphasize to Terry how important ball movement is and just how crucial he is to that. If Terry doesn't buy into and still wants to launch away, they've still got the rookie who I'm sure is more than willing to listen and do as he's told.
    That may be but for a rookie coach who is now desperate to win a playoff game starting a rookie PG may be a tough thing to convince yourself to do. It might be a good idea to shake up the roster a little though. Dallas definately needs a new strategy. And to be fair to the rookie Terry is also a playoff rookie so maybe it would be a good idea...who knows.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    I think it's going to have to come down to their big men, particularly Dampier. They just don't react well enough to the pick n rolls and McGrady and Yao can pretty much get whatever they want inside. Besides, this was pretty much why the Mavs traded for him in the first place, as they lacked a big man to crash the boards and toughen up their interior defense, so he's going to have to step it up.

Thanks
    I really didn't know what mavs were thinking when they sign dampier, especially I am a warriors fan I saw what Dampier was capable of. Also Yao can get more rest now that he has mutumbo as a backup, like shaq and alonzo...so when it's needed Yao can drive if he wants or hit that 8 foot jumpshot that he's so good in

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast