Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: mavericks losing playoff

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Sounds pretty serious with both sides throwing verbal jabs at each other. I remember hearing an analyst saying that it'll probably happen but come time in August they'll both start to get serious and come to an agreement just before the season begins. It makes sense since both sides have so much to lose but we'll see.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah it was somewhat serious because for a while the race card was thrown out and there were a lot of personal attacks etc

But seeing NHL the NBA is probably smarter than that

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well its always going to involve the race card and I'd say thats some pretty serious stuff. Two out of the main 4 sports going down within a year....? Eh not saying much for American sports. Well ok Hockey is Canadian, but whatever.

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: mavericks losing playoff

wow i never though this thread would go on into here wow thankz to everyone who rep in this thread *bows to all of u*
    Don't give up when you think you are falling

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

wow you haven't posted in a long time salva, but yeah we were hoping you could have created a better thread name lol

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well considering Dallas went out about a month ago now haha, but anyways gutsy performance by Horry to pick up Duncan and the Spurs...and me. It was a darn good game, saved what was fastly becoming one of the most boring, lopsided (victory-score wise) series ever.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

I seriously thought Detroit had game 5 there at the end of the 4th quarter, the Spurs couldn't stop them on offense and they had to rely on fortunate put backs or bail out shots by Horry. And Duncan missing all these free throws at the end was quite the nailbiter. If he could've just gone 50% at the line they would've been alright. Meh well I'm just happy they won, hopefully they can take game 6.

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks

oh my detroit lost terribly. i know it was a good close game, but considering the fact that they are one of the top defensive teams in the league , breaking down in the last few seconds of it was extremely horrible.. why did sheed bite the double on manu and leave big shot bob open for a triple, why???? they should have gone strictly man to man since they were up two anyway. i thought they were going to win, sad i lost some money on a bet..damn i hope they win game six, so there'll be serious betting for game7.hehe

--> you

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast