Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: mavericks losing playoff

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mavericks losing playoff

even after 13 years no one will every learn that Horry (anyone thinks he looks like Will Smith) is on every playoff team for that reason

he doesn't even need to perform during the regular season, GMs know that's what he is for the playoffs

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed. I mean the guy is just ridiculous come playoff time, you keep telling yourself he cant do it and every single damn time it seems he does. Hes just got that magic roll where he pulls it out of his ass time and time again.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

He's just clutch, the guy lives for moments like this. Plus you can't really be too hard on a guy that does all the intangibles and is one of the better team players in the league.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed. I was watching the Best Damn Sports Show ever and they were asking people who they would rather be comparing Horry to a bunch of greats without rings (Miller, Barkley, Malone) and most fo them said Horry. Now that I think about it, whats looking like 6 rings, I migth rather be Horry too, forget being the second leading scorer in NBA history (Malone).

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry delerium but I can't seem to agree with you there, without people like Malone Horry will never even get to have his chance

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Thats very true, now if they had compared Horry to a great with a ring, any great with a ring, I definately would have taken him, but having a championship ring and experiencing that with a team would mean more to me than popularity. I guess its whatever is most important to you, everyone feels different about different things. But I agree, without people like Hakeem, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan Horry never would had the chance to win as many rings as he has.

Thanks

yeah that's definitely true, having a ring is great you know and it's just so touch for future hall of famers like john stockton and malone who will be seen as those that can't win one

Thanks

On a lighter note it looks liek the NBA is going to avoid the dreaded lockout, good for them I say.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast