Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: mavericks losing playoff

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mavericks losing playoff

yeah but is it a report or what? because I heard it on radio too but there wasn't much details on it...if it's just a report then it's not all that because few months back the NHL said they got to an agreement but so far I have heard nothing since

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

A report is all, its on ESPN.com, but we all know how that goes sometimes.....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, a game seven this is what people without cable tv is hoping for (that's me) for half the playoffs

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

well as bad as the first half of this series was, the last two games have been very good and decent, I missed last nights but if game 7 goes down to the wire, the series wont have turned out to have been as boring and bad as I thought.

Also the NBA has reached an agreement, not just a report, and there will be no lockout. The biggest deal out of it is the age to be elegible for the NBA is now 19. Oh wow....

Newbie undeadsymphony may be famous one day undeadsymphony may be famous one day undeadsymphony's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: mavericks losing playoff

whoop-dee-doo.
    i don't see what all the fuss is about.
    i know you all hear this a lot, but it really is just a game.
    carrots... mmm...

Thanks

To be honest the age thing meant very little to me either. And you are right it is just a game, but a game I'd still like to watch and not have taken away because overpaid players and coaches cant get along with the corporate bigwigs running the show.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by undeadsymphony
    whoop-dee-doo.
    i don't see what all the fuss is about.
    i know you all hear this a lot, but it really is just a game.
    Ahh but that's where you're wrong.
    You're talking about an industry that is worth and earns hundreds of millions of dollars each year. Not only that, it has become a noticeable influence in many societies and communities....be it in hip hop, the african american youth, the rich kids, international peoples, etc. everybody is playing, competing, joining organized leagues,striving to compete and improve. Not only that, the apparell that is linked garners hundereds of millions of dollars too, if not more... many are infatuated with the latest shoes and clothing...tell me who hasn't heard of Michael Jordan and his Air Jordan brand and how many Americans haven't seen or bought And 1 apparell at one time?

And look at the game's international influence...Manu Ginobili has a widespread influence in Argentina and goto China and see just how popular and influential Yao Ming is. Kids are now wanting to be like these guys and playing like heck, it's no longer a dream for them, it's something that they all now believe they can actually acheive.

Thanks

Congrats to the Spurs who won for a hard fought battle to take their 3rd title in 7 years. Turned out to be a damned good series after a horrendous first half, but I guess thats why you play 7.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast