Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 17 to 23 of 23

Thread: Maybe Not The Contry

  1. #17
    jao
    jao is offline
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The ignorance of the world makes me ill.

    You might have someone stupid in power that A LOT of people claim to dislike.

    How about getting involved with something to change the world instead of complaining. You want good government decisions? Let them know you're pissed. You want to save the enviroment? Stop being a part of the demand? You want a new president? Shoot this one.

    Well, don't shoot GW, just let him know what America really wants. At this point he talks of freedom to the world. I wonder if he pumped billions into public programs what would happen.

    I guess all his teachers forced him into learning his subjects in school instead of leading by example.

  2. #18
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_Aaron
    And as for Moore's documentaries yes he fabricated small parts if it but the bulk of it was true
    How do you know? The man is a confirmed and frequent liar. When someone lies that often I would be hesitant to believe anything he says no matter how reasonable it may sound at the time. If you want facts there are plenty of other sources out there that are reliable. I'm just suggesting you look to a better source for your information.

    Alot of people I know read the Washington Post. I don't particularly care for them but they do have a good reputation.

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  3. #19
    M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    A Vastly Superior Place
    Posts
    1,726
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_Aaron
    Have you ever noticed that he studders about every 3 word it F*&#$ing annoying

    It's not nearly as annoying as trying to read your posts that are completely devoid of spelling, punctuation, capitalization, grammar or coherent thought.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides

    All I see here are some liberals using common sense and logic to combat their own, so there has to be something wrong, or I missed a memo along the way.
    Considering how well the retarded Bush-bashing worked in the last election, it's nice to people use their minds for once instead of talking out their asses. It's also nice to see some left-leaning opinions that don't sound like they came from an afternoon of watching MTV.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

  4. #20
    忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA CSA (occupied)
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    The ignorance of the world makes me ill.

    You might have someone stupid in power that A LOT of people claim to dislike.

    How about getting involved with something to change the world instead of complaining. You want good government decisions? Let them know you're pissed. You want to save the enviroment? Stop being a part of the demand? You want a new president? Shoot this one.

    Well, don't shoot GW, just let him know what America really wants. At this point he talks of freedom to the world. I wonder if he pumped billions into public programs what would happen.

    I guess all his teachers forced him into learning his subjects in school instead of leading by example.
    Your ignorance makes me ill, actually.

    You think Bush is stupid? You might want to look in the mirror after saying, "Shoot this one." Following it up with a caveat doesn't really fool anyone, either.

    The fact of the matter is that we (i.e., not you, France, and other assorted dipshits) did let him know what America wants: Bush for another four years. That's why we have these elections, so the majority can decide.

    As for pumping money into public programs being the answer to every social problem, you must be from Canada!

    Oh, wait. You are. Figures, since that is a socialist answer to everything. Take more money from everyone and redistribute it. That certainly works wonders the world over...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Considering how well the retarded Bush-bashing worked in the last election, it's nice to people use their minds for once instead of talking out their asses. It's also nice to see some left-leaning opinions that don't sound like they came from an afternoon of watching MTV.
    Indeed it is, sir. Plus it's much more fun to discuss.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

  5. #21
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides

    The fact of the matter is that we (i.e., not you, France, and other assorted dipshits) did let him know what America wants: Bush for another four years. That's why we have these elections, so the majority can decide.
    yup, while many youngsters decided to come out and vote, we all know that there's many old seniors (I assumed are bit more conservative than what they can take from Demos). Perhaps this elections theme was more about "we got save this country from *insert group* than who we want as president.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  6. #22
    Newbie Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well look the reason i dont use punctuation and proper spelling is it is online and when im online i spell how it sounds and i dont cap. because its a waste of time! and as for bush i dont want him dead never had i dont wish anyone to die i just dont like the way that he is contoling our government alright. Im curious to know who your role modles were growing up. i find this actually has alot to do with whom you consider a good leader.
    "VASH"

    "Only those who are loved can ever be free"

    ALK 2005


  7. #23
    Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Near Disneyland
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    Enought of this... The opinions have being posted, time to move on with another topics....

    Before this is turned into an "I can unsult anyone that hates bush or lives in canada" like always happends this is closed....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts