Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Meaning of Life

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Agreed. Especially when the description for the "Plush Room" has the keyword chat. Then again, GC is the MOD.

I'm going to be on someones bad side :S

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well geting back to the thread.

I do beleive the meaning of life is what you make it.
    my meaning is to help others all I can, do all i can to help people in their strugles.
    ---------------------------------------------
    ^_^
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    Agreed. Especially when the description for the "Plush Room" has the keyword chat. Then again, GC is the MOD.

I'm going to be on someones bad side :S
    You really are getting on my bad side, and that ain't gonna be pretty... You should mind you own bussiness...

+ELIE+ Spam are non-constructive comments made just for increase post counts, one-line sentences that just thrend to "agree" with a previous post or to make a one on one conversation are those kind of posts... Forums are made for full on conversations, where people share their opinions about a determined topic...

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    You really are getting on my bad side, and that ain't gonna be pretty... You should mind you own bussiness...

+ELIE+ Spam are non-constructive comments made just for increase post counts, one-line sentences that just thrend to "agree" with a previous post or to make a one on one conversation are those kind of posts... Forums are made for full on conversations, where people share their opinions about a determined topic...
    Ah, well you see I've been to different forums and they all had different views on what SPAM is. So that's why I suggested you would be a little more descriptive about it. Please don't take any of this the wrong way.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+
    Ah, well you see I've been to different forums and they all had different views on what SPAM is. So that's why I suggested you would be a little more descriptive about it. Please don't take any of this the wrong way.
    Well I just gave you that description you wanted... Now time to move on...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    meaning of life to me is do what u want. u only live once. so i say do what u think is best. whatever floats ur boat or blows ur skirt up, go and f***in do it.

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ok, the meaning of life to me is to do what you can for others, but at the same time do what you want.^^

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the meaning of life is to... man... Ive pondered this alot. Still can't bring my answer to a conclusion, but maby it has something to do with living your life to the fullest, aiming to be the best at what ever you do that you enjoy.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast