Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Meaning of Life

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meaning of Life: to me, life measn to be content, to be satisfied with your course of life. This can be hard to be realised, but when you reach the end, and you think back and feel comfortable, feel satisfied how you lived life, then you've found your meaning of life. I'm trying to do that
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Newbie KAMI may be famous one day KAMI may be famous one day KAMI's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to bring an end to something,and to reach a conclusion and verdict,it must first be made,so a meaning for life could just be to end it.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    the meaning of life for me is to live like christ, to be as holy as humanly possible.... i do fail at this all the time but i do keep trying. i just look forward to eternal ife with my saviour!!

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    The meaning of life.. *sigh*.. I think the meaning of life is CoMpLiCaTeD.. so complicated that you can't describe the meaning of life in normal words .. at least I can't ..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol It seems as though I have seen a million of these threads by now. And to be honest with you, if you keep looking for the meaning of life, you're probably going to miss it. Enjoy life while you can, and stop wondering about things that could be anything. It's pointless.

Newbie Vancross may be famous one day Vancross may be famous one day Vancross's Avatar
    Thanks
    The purpose of life is to die, but until you reach death; live your life to the fullest.

Newbie macnerd2 may be famous one day macnerd2 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    to form relationships with people and live a happy and fulfilling life within society's standards. so basically its up to you how you want to do it

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    The meaning of life is to simply live.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast