Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Meaning of Life

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The meaning of like is death and to leave off spring to carry on the legacy, thats a bitter way to look at it anyways but thats the simplest explination.

I believe that the meaning of life is to live and enjoy yourself and accompish many things, to be rememberd is something that everyone wants to achieve.Jan

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    life for me is everything... my life has been a total bore but not its been enlightened coz someone's always there for me...
    Death Soul Collector

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Life doesn't have a meaning... It just is... It's an intangible phenomena that can never be explained or defined in whatsoever terms... It's something different for each person, varying for people in all its walks... Life is life, so we just have to accept it for what it is... not ask for it to be technically defined....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a resurrected dead thread.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6