Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The meaning of life

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The meaning of life

The meaning of life is nothing more than you taking what you have been given (life and opportunity) and making the best you can with it. To me that means working hard, making lots of friends, finding love, making a family and spreading love to all those you come into contact with. In the end nothing else will matter.

Newbie The Old Wise Man may be famous one day The Old Wise Man may be famous one day
    Thanks

life has many, many purposes, i should know, i'm the ild wise man, love, hatred, do this, do that, but i DO NOT agree that reincarnation is real!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    The meaning of life is nothing more than you taking what you have been given (life and opportunity) and making the best you can with it. To me that means working hard, making lots of friends, finding love, making a family and spreading love to all those you come into contact with. In the end nothing else will matter.
    Well said. I presume when you said that at the end "nothing" else will matter, the "nothing" is material possessions. The way that one acts and what one does in one's life, indeed, does matter. All of the good deeds (the things that you described) that one commits in their life will provide the ladder to acheive moksha or nirvana.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Wise Man
    life has many, many purposes, i should know, i'm the ild wise man, love, hatred, do this, do that, but i DO NOT agree that reincarnation is real!
    I respect you last comment. Believe in what you think is true, but the real truth that we all embrace will be the same. It is just hard to find. But, one you do, everything will fall into place and make complete sense.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Well said. I presume when you said that at the end "nothing" else will matter, the "nothing" is material possessions. The way that one acts and what one does in one's life, indeed, does matter.
    Exactly, my good friend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly, my good friend.
    Hes almost to good to be true.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly, my good friend.
    Excellent. Wow, you called me, a good friend. Thanks a lot...chiefblackhammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Hes almost to good to be true.
    What do you mean, kastelic4444-garu?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar

What do you mean, kastelic4444-garu?
    Sorry didnt translate. Its an expression. It means its almost hard to believe theres someone so genuine, nice, kind and thoughtful in the world like you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Sorry didnt translate. Its an expression. It means its almost hard to believe theres someone so genuine, nice, kind and thoughtful in the world like you.
    Oh. Please excuse my dumbness. I do know that you always mean good, kastelic4444-garu. You are one of the wondeful person that I know, to whom, I always show my utmost respect.

But, OMG...I am speechless to hear of those kind words that you have spoken of me. I don't hear those a lot. Thanks a bunch as always. You are very kind.

*Bows infront of a great soul*

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast