Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The meaning of life

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The meaning of life

Quote Originally Posted by lixian
    According to me... the meaning of life... is to suffer all our life because we are all just pawns in this rotten world.
    Cheer up, Emo kid!

(Couldn't help it.)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Because we are afraid of death, as we do not know what will happen then. So we would rather suffer here. The human mind sure is weird...

We fear death, yes. Get a gun. Shoot yourself. You won't have time to think of that.

>_> ... the mind isn't weird, what IS weird is the more satisfied you are in life, the easier it is to kill yourself.

<_< ...I would have rather died than continue living the way I did before...

Why did I stay alive? I also thought it was because I feared death. When in reality, I just wanted someone to "save me from this horrid life"...

=_= gawd that's such a teen angst....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Because we are afraid of death, as we do not know what will happen then. So we would rather suffer here. The human mind sure is weird...
    Fear no death.....as my master speaks. Soul has no death...it's existance is not transient. It is everlasting.

Upanishads say – You can’t conquer the fear of death through activities. There are some karmas to extend life – like Shantis. Shanti is to make ourself peaceful – to accept life as it is.
    They should we not do good work? Upanishads say – do the good work as though the other person is no different from us.
    There are three stages of fear –
    1. Bhaya – having the fear of death
    2. Nirbhaya – trying to overcome / conquer the fear of death
    3. Abhaya – the opposite of nirbhaya, a state of true fearlessness, with the acceptance of death
    What is there to fear, while the real "you" is still alive?

Anyways, meaning of life is not simple as entering earth, doing the things that we normally do, and then dying...that cannot be it.

Newbie lixian may be famous one day lixian may be famous one day lixian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Cheer up, Emo kid!

(Couldn't help it.)
    Ohh... I'm fine. *pouts*

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    We fear death, yes. Get a gun. Shoot yourself. You won't have time to think of that.
    If you could please be so kind as to tell me where I can find a gun

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    >_> ... the mind isn't weird, what IS weird is the more satisfied you are in life, the easier it is to kill yourself.

<_< ...I would have rather died than continue living the way I did before...

Why did I stay alive? I also thought it was because I feared death. When in reality, I just wanted someone to "save me from this horrid life"...

=_= gawd that's such a teen angst....
    I'll tell you later, if I get saved and find it easier to kill myself. Meanwhile, I'll continue watching as much anime as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    What is there to fear, while the real "you" is still alive?
    Fear of rejection... of losing an important person or thing... of... many things... that you see in everyday life.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Sorry i don't really have enough time to read through all of the posts, Sorry guys and gals!

My meaning of life is to be able to full fill certain goals i have in life. Like to become someone you want to be and not what other people want you to be. For me i am still walking to find the path that is for me, and on the way i get to be who i truely am, with having to be who other people want me to be.

Life is something so precious and can last for any length of time. So why waste something that makes you, you by spending most of your time drinking, smoking, etc where you can really enjoy your self and work in a job you love to do, however hard it may be to find the right job you will get there in the end.

Life is special and should be spent with people you love and care for. They help make life worth living even when you think no one knows you.

So i suppose to me life is something you have to live out to the maxium, never take things for grantted, take things seriously but still find time to enjoy your self, go to the pub and get drunk! why waste what ever time you have to just moping around the house doing nothing?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

You're right, ignorance is bliss.

I agree we are afraid of death which I believe is just another journey waiting to happen.
    Define Bliss.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

the meaning of life is to have as much fun as possible, without hurting urself of course^^

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

The meaning of life is that we are here to live and that's it.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast