Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The meaning of life

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The meaning of life

The meaning of life, is to simply live it how you would, worship no god, if anything, worship yourself, for you are your own god.

You could say reincarnation is a possibility, but anyone who has expierenced it isn't in the place to tell us, so we may never truly find that out, we only believe in such things, nirvana, god, reincarnation because we WANT to, we choose this path because we do not want to try and find the real answer, why? because we are afraid, if we learn all there is to learn, then what purpose is there to anything? so we hide behind these false pretences such as god to hide from the truth.

Some could say nothing is new, maybe after you die, you relive the same life you just passed away from, so in a way, nothing is new, or maybe you simple posses a new body, and go about your life as nothing ever happened, there is endless possibilities, but we will never truly know the answer, so just live life as peacefully as you can, find a gf, maybe marry her, have kids, get a job, become employe of the month, grow old, watch your kids grow and find their partner, then die a peaceful death. that is the meaning of life, to just have fun.

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

I refuse to believe in god, I mean, the fact that some dude/chick, created everything, alpha and omega, no, if he/she created us, then what created him/her?

He/she did not just spontaniously combust, something had to of created him, but unfortunatly, our minds have not adapted enough to comprehend such possibilitys, the sheer complication of such matters could drive some people insane, we cannot comprehend such things, so we make up our own answers. God dosen't watch us and set us on preset courses of life, we make up our own, like making a bridge, one plank at a time.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

you know, you think to hard
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

The meaning of life is 42.

Sorry, a little Hitchhikers Guide there. (I wonder how many people got that)

Anyway, who really knows what the meaning of life is, it's just one of those things that's never going to get an answer and be debated about for all eternity. Humankind are animals afterall, in all of us is the instinctal urge to reproduce, it's what makes us do everything we do.
    Perhaps there is no meaning of life, and humanity have just made themselves believe there is a purpose for us being here, and tried to come up with an answer to make us feel secure.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

thats because there is no one point to life that fits everyone.

Personaly i always belived that the point to life is what you make of it at that particular moment and in time it may be something else. Frankly its all personal perspective.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The meaning of life

the meaning of life is to enjoy your self live life to the fullest and love everthing around you
    I got no idea what to say

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

The meaning of life is the death, decay and destruction of all things

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    The meaning of life is the death, decay and destruction of all things
    gee what a great meaning of life i dont think there is actually a meaning of life since it was a total accident that humans were ever created in the first place.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast