Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meeting famous people

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meeting famous people

Too many. I am in Los Angeles after all, at this point i've seen....

Nicole Kidman (I caught her at the Chinese Theatre one night incognito)

Benecio Del Toro (Another Chinese Theatre run-in.)

Jim Carrey (I saw him while I was working at a Hollywood resturaunt)

Michael Chiklis (of "The Shield" fame, i saw him while filming an episode nearby)

Arnold Schwarzenegger (caught him with the rest of the cast of T:3 at a convention)

The Pharcyde (my damn group! Saw them at a Clippers game some years back)

Q-Tip ( The dude just walks right in while i'm getting my haircut at some joint)

Tracy Morgan (i saw him at an indie record store on Sunset Boulevard)

Michael Anderson (you know....the dwarf from Twin Peaks & Carnivale)

I know there's more, i just can't remember them all right now....it's late i need my sleep.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

The most famous person I've met and actually had a conversation with, was the lead singer of Louis XIV and they aren't even that famous. But it was pretty cool to have a chat with him.

Thats about it, sadly. :|

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

The most famous person I met was Noel Gallagher from Oasis + He signed my guitar because I happened to have it with me when I was walking back from a band practice and saw him in a bar on the other side of the road

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Winky Wright.

He's an upcoming boxer. My aunt dated his brother. His sister used to babysit me. XD But, now I can say I know Winky Wright. ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never really met any of them, but I've seen Avril Lavigne in her concert, Missy Elliot, Linkin Park, Blue, Atomic Kitten, Robbie Williams and Matchbox 20. Most of them I've seen at the MTV Asia Awards like 2 years back. But it was just like watching them from TV since they were so far away. =\

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I smoked a cigarette with sean paul. I saw eminem in popeye's once. I called orlando bloom an a**hole in front of his face. He really is one too. I really don't like im too much.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    The most famous person I've met and actually had a conversation with, was the lead singer of Louis XIV and they aren't even that famous. But it was pretty cool to have a chat with him.

Thats about it, sadly. :|
    Hey now, you've met me haven't you? I'm famous!

Oh yeah, I forgot the mention that I touched the butt of the lead singer of Treble Charger (Canadian Band). They came to my university to play and when the band was walking torwards the bar after their performance I don't know what came over me, perhaps it was the alcohol, but I tapped his ass.

I also met the guy who created Mega Tokyo at a convention a few years ago.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    Hey now, you've met me haven't you? I'm famous!

Oh yeah, I forgot the mention that I touched the butt of the lead singer of Treble Charger (Canadian Band). They came to my university to play and when the band was walking torwards the bar after their performance I don't know what came over me, perhaps it was the alcohol, but I tapped his ass.

I also met the guy who created Mega Tokyo at a convention a few years ago.
    HAHAHAHA! You tapped that ass
    Ha! And I was right! Orlando Bloom looks like an ass. I woulda told him off. And I forgot about the dozens of concerts I've been to. I've seen a lot of famous people from those.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast