Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Meeting famous people

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meeting famous people

I once met our city’s 2 most famous people: The MAYOR and myself because I am this city’s most famous person, there is not a person in this damn city who doesn’t know my name. I also go a call from Former President William Clinton, he told me to vote democratic. The sad part is I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatarjuern
    I once met our city’s 2 most famous people: The MAYOR and myself because I am this city’s most famous person, there is not a person in this damn city who doesn’t know my name. I also go a call from Former President William Clinton, he told me to vote democratic. The sad part is I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!
    I don't believe you. Wheres the proof? What city?

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I don't believe you. Wheres the proof? What city?
    I swear Former President William Clinton, called my house and told me to vote democratic. It was back on november 1st.
    I did meet the mayor of my city my because my dad use to work at city hall.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Have I meet anyone famous? Several.
    Names? I don't remember most of them. Some lead singer hit on me when I was 13 (looked 18). Probably thought I would be awed or something and when I didn't care he tried to get me to come to their rehersal, I went home.
    Autographs? Sure, why not. They're around somewhere, if I haven't thrown them away.
    Has it impacted my life? No, why should it? It's not like they're actually important.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3