Thread: Mega Tokyo....

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Mega Tokyo....

In this day in age there are very few real life mangas, so many gundams and untruthful romances, so many Sci-Fi and fantasy mangas, that most people have forgotten or do not know about the fullfillment of mangas that have ties to real life, I have found one (I know of more) that is not a romance and has one little ffuturistic bit in it and it is extremely good that is MegaTokyo and the futuristic part is the PS2 accessories they are full sized robotic people they move, talk and need charging. The whole story is very satisfying and I love the author and
    piro-kun. *hug hug hug hug* If any of you know a good manga with ties to reality tell me please, and you should all try reading megatokyo! It is L337!!

^.^

Sasuni-Chan
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I gave up on reading Megatokyo when Rodney whats-his-name stopped working with Fred Gallagher on the webcomic. It quickly went from being funny and entertaining to a giant snooze-fest.

And is there any webcomic artist around that is more of a whiny little bitch than Fred Gallagher?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie emilymousy may be famous one day emilymousy may be famous one day emilymousy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, I do remember noticing that Caston stopped doing the comic, but I can't recall at what point. I always thought Mega Tokyo to be a very charming comic. It has some hilarious jokes, a cute romance, and some awsome fangear. ^^ Not to mention I have that comic to thank for me being able to read L33T, even if I can only read just a little bit.
    A world where no one dreams and no one believes in the future. Such a world is, itself, a mistake. - Boogiepop

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you goto onlinecomic.net they have hundreds of comics done by people. Alot on there very good.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks, Sedka. ^.^ you should try NarutoChoussin.com it is goo too!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ummm.... What about the fact that Largo got into Japan with out a passport by beating Jupei at Mortal Kombat.

Or Jupei busting out Largo out of Jail using a Rent-a-zilla

Or when Ed (or was it Dom) tried to kill Ping with a Cannon that could wipe out a city block.

Now that makes it Unrealisitc in my books, but Its also the reason that I keep coming back 3 days a week to read it ^_^;

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hrm, I've resisted posting here long enough...

Okay, Megatokyo is amazing. It's the only manga (well, okay, doujinshi) that I've read completely. Of course, it's still updating. But you know what I mean. Anyhoo, it is occasionally askew from reality, but I have a feeling that that kind of stuff is thanks to Largo/Rodney Caston, who's into the whole 1337-ness thing. The love story part I can only see coming from Piro/Fred. I, personally, read Megatokyo for both types of comic, and I think it's better for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Ummm.... What about the fact that Largo got into Japan with out a passport by beating Jupei at Mortal Kombat.

Or Jupei busting out Largo out of Jail using a Rent-a-zilla

Or when Ed (or was it Dom) tried to kill Ping with a Cannon that could wipe out a city block.

Now that makes it Unrealisitc in my books, but Its also the reason that I keep coming back 3 days a week to read it ^_^;
    Well of course but have you noticed all of the zombie things did'nt really happen. And yes that is all true but it is more realistic than Gundam seed.