Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Memberships???

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Memberships???

ya i kno about the 500 post to get too be a senior member, but how do u explain ppl that r senior members with out the 500 posts ??
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 22, 2006 at 09:30 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay ... nothing for me here anymore but well ...
    50 posts - member
    Above 500 posts - senior member

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    ya i kno about the 500 post to get too be a senior member, but how do u explain ppl that r senior members with out the 500 posts ??

I would like to point out that yes not every one that is a senior member has 500 posts. People that have been around for a long time have senior member status, mainly due to when AO crashes and was reborn they had a really low post count to get senior member status (thinks it was like 120 posts?). Thus why I have it but do not have 500 posts, some people where close to the staff due to being at the old AO forever and where given the status. I do agree that is it currently at 500 posts for that status now though.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I will back Chief up on this one. I probably would have senior member status, but I just kinda stopped posting when AO crashed. Probably could have gotten gig to change it if I had asked. Im not exactly sure why its to important to be a senior member. Isn't the point of a forum to talk to people and have fun. If people recognize you and actually have a decent conversation with you than it doesn't mater what your post count is.

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

I think being a senior member in AO..... It's how your message express to every posts you make..... Coz it's not important how many posts you make, its the sense that it takes.....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Closing we alredy have threads on this subject and it was solved long time ago!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3