Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Memoirs of a Geisha

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

oOOoOo IT LOOKS SO GOOD! GAH! I Have to SEEEE IT!

oOoOoOOoO Mayura's Dark side? NEVERRRRR She is far too sweet and kind to even have a hint of darkness within her!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Movie was good, and the book was better. Still a Chinese girl as a Geisha? Doesn't work at all...

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't understand why people are getting upset over a chinese actor. Personally she did a great job and there is nothing else about it.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to see it even though its supposed to be a chick flick but i enjoy chick flicks lik top gun with tom cruise but im still not sure about the concept of a geisha what is a geisha?
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the concept of geshia is that they are just entertainers.
    I adored the film but it did supries me to see a chinese girl as a geisha, Though I cant complain bout her acting skills.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie was awesome. A bit slow moving... and yes, the English was a little choppy, but that can be forgiven. Zhang Zi Yi is an amazingly talented actress. I've never missed any of her movies.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

big deal if she is a chinese actor. an american can not play the part of a geisha it would not work. and besides as an actor you have to be able to understand the culture that they come from.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6