Thread: Mene.Gene.Scene.3

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks

Mene.Gene.Scene.3

Hideo Kojima has this Mene Gene Scene theory for the metal gear solid trilogy. I wanted to know if anyone knew what he was trying to explain about the past and future and how the first two metal gear stories seem to look back on the past. There are many unanswered questions that I hope to see answered in Metal Gear Solid 3. For example, who are the patriots? Why did Naked Snake(code name in part three) defect and go to the bad side? Is there some connection between Jack(the original snake) and Jack(raiden)? Why is there a Jack(Raiden) looking character in part three? Is this all a simulated VR mission from part two that involves raiden in a way? All of these questions need to be answered. What I'm getting out of this is that either Naked Snake defected because of The Boss's decision to do so, or someone other than the boss had betrayed him confusing his views on what's right and what's wrong. And that the legends of the patriots were all lies. What does the Mene, Gene, Scene have to do with all of this? And why doesn't he include the previous missions of solid snake(the games on nintendo)? This thread is for Metal Gear Purists, Completists, or fans of Metal Gear who actually know the answers to these questions and how it will all rap up in part 3. Also, everyone believes this is the last metal gear. Hideo Kojima stated that this is the last Metal Gear Solid , meaning that there will be other metal gear stories(already proven with ac!d) and titles just not with the name solid, possibly starring another protagonist and not Solid Snake.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    These games do connect with the nintendo games. Hideo made refernces to the nintendo games in both MGS1&2. in MGS1 Liquid called the base in Alaska Outer Heaven. Which was the name of the base that Big Boss took over in one of the nintendo games. There are a few other examples but i'm to lazy to find them