Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: mental flaws

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    my problem is having problems like right now this is a problem. j/k. uhh... my mental flaws would be getting angry at my siblings even when its minor damage. i.e. annoying the living heck outta you till you must ask for death. yeah stuff like those.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I don't like to label myself as having problems because you can always overcome it, but sometimes it gets to me, and I think I'm bipolar (which I really seem to be). Some "flaws" I don't think are flaws, I think it's just character. I have axiety, and I tend to procrastinate and am one hell of a perfectionist. They get to me sometimes, but I always end up overcoming them.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes i don't give much importance to thing i should be worrying and paying attention to.

Newbie Ojai may be famous one day Ojai may be famous one day Ojai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I crave gay male sex. To look at. >.>;;;;;
    For the record you are a female right? I mean if you weren’t that would be scary and ever-so disturbing!

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got a mental flaw.....Whenever i get really angry...though its almost impossible to get me to that point unless ur like my brother....when i get angry i get really serious and start to destroy a crap load of things...lol....talk about needing some anger management...though it rarely happens so i guess thats a good thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2