Thread: Mercenaries

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mercenaries

Oh, my gentle Jesus. I wasn't too thrilled about this game when I first heard of it, but it's actually really good. Very destructive, very fun and very big. It's a really big game. The loading times get kind of annoying, but hey, what are ya going to do?

Anyone else play this game?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I've been following it since it was announced...
    The reviews are very positive so I hope it's good.
    What system do you play it on?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The commercials did entertain me and since you say theres great usage of mass-destruction. I gotta give it a rent

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm playing it on PS2, and it performs rather well. The environment is such a fun place, like a playground (hence the subtitle: Playground of Destruction). I definitely urge you to rent it, and if you like it - and can afford it - buy it. It's a really fun game.

Something that I forgot to mention is the 'Deck of 52' system. As expected, there is a deck of the 52 most important people in the North Korean military. Your main job, aside from doing missions for each of the different factions (Allies, China, S. Korea and Russian Mafia), is to capture or kill each of them. I've taken out most of the suit of clubs, leaving the suits of diamonds, hearts and spades for me to deal with. They really focus on capturing the people alive, though. It makes sense, though. A live captive is worth more than a dead one, eh? If you kill the target, you only recieve half-bounty. Haha, wish I would have known that first... hehe... I took out the 8 of clubs with a surgical air strike... took me forever to find his body... >_<