Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mess ups

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mess ups

I don't know
    It just too much goverment B*S
    may be they should give Bush a lie dector test,
    any thing he promised won't happen until far into the furture,
    they cut him off from using Airforce 1, Shisssh! what a stupid name for a jetplane,
    he should use a grey hound bus and and book a flight like the rest of us.
    some people have it hard while he living it big

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Nobody on this site has enough information to say whether or not Bush is doing what he does for good or bad reasons. None of us have any idea what kind of information is being passed around in the White House.
    As for Bush living big. Wtf? Terrell Owens lives big. Michael Jordan lives big. George Bush tries to do his job while snot-nosed wanna-be artists like you second guess his decisions while if he really wanted to he could pull a Castro on you and have you and your family shot for bad-mouthing him. Quick to talk shit, but could you do any better? I highly doubt it. It's easy to say what you "would do" when you never have to deal with actually trying to do, not doing, or fixing something. Word.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Oct 04, 2005 at 07:58 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh well what do you think of the goverment believing in UFOs and aliens?
    and I'm no snot nose artist wanna be!
    let's drop Bush ok, let's talk about about US goverment believing in things that are not true! What nonsense Area 51 flying saucers aliens what bull.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you been in or around Area 51? Are you in the government? Like I said earlier, you're very quick to judge and make arguments out of blatant ignorance. Word.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Oct 04, 2005 at 08:05 PM.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Bush need to stop sticking his nose into other countries buessness and start worrying about his own damn country like how a president is suppsoted to!

I REALLY LOVE you for saying that!!!! That is one of the reasons I really don't like him as president...also because he basically says that dropping bombs on innocent people makes peace and that that is right..if you ask me I don't know WHERE he learn the difference between right and wrong...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Thanks

I'm also a valenteer for the county where I live at
    I'm a radiological monitor for the Civil Defense dept,
    and trained, but I dout how the US goverment they believe in UFOs and Aliens
    but if they want to believe in thier little fantsies
    so be it, but they should stop talking about thier wierd fansies,

Thanks

They far from talk about it. In fact, they do the complete opposite. It's shows like "Unexplained Mysteries", "Unsolved Mysteries", and other conspiracy type shows that keep talking about alien races, UFOs, and visits to earth by alien beings. These shows eventually end up coming up with "government documents" (which may be false) having to do with alien sightings and visits. Documents that would have never been shown if the government had anything to say about it. The government has always been very "hush hush" on the issue of aliens. Word.

Thanks

well they said they shoot you dead or they will kill you
    if they see you with in 30 miles of the joint,
    frankly who the heck will go there anyways
    and waste thier time just find out thier crazy secerts
    we got other crisis on our hands about terrorism.
    and that what the dept of emergency services thinking about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast