Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mess ups

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mess ups

"Shoot you dead"... Heh...
    Anyhow, yes, they will shoot you. There was a documentary that I saw back in 8th grade or so in which the people makin' the film hopped on a helicopter and tried to do a fly-over of Area 51. Not only did they get radio contact telling them to turn around, but within a minute or two there were 2 jets flying with 'em telling them to turn around or be engaged. It was cool. I was hopin' they wouldn't turn around.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

If they think like that, than thier not doing job,
    I think they need to destory what ever they hinding and get nack to realaity
    and start growing up.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Thank you! I couldn't have said it better my self at all!When is the next election supposted to start?

Yeah Bush need to stop sticking his nose into other countries buessness and start worrying about his own damn country like how a president is suppsoted to!
    ::sigh:: this might be a democracy but it's a dirty kind of democracy. no one cares for what people have to say. and we have been over this a zillion times... yes bush is bad. yes he f@#$ed up but he is stil lthe president and guess what? there is nothing you can do it about. people shouldn't have voted for him for his 2nd term. i thought i was clear... but apparantly people lack common sense.
    let me put this in simple language for you: ::ahem:: for the president to be impeached he has ot do somethign very terrible, bush hasn't done anything closely to terrible yet. going to iraq... i am not even going ot start on that... he made mistakes and the whole business with the hurricanes, it was not his fault. people are unprepared ot handle disaster and this just shows where our tax money goes... bush is a bad man, yes, but from where peopel are sitting now we can't do a gosh darn thing.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Reality check time:

1. When there is a natural disaster the people responsible are
    a) The local officials
    b) The state governor

First, the local officials have to prepare for the situtation and make contingencies for worst case situtations.
    Second, once the disaster has occured the governor is responsible for assesing the situation and determining whether or not he needs to request the National Guard or Federal assistence... and then doing it.
    Third, the federal government and FEMA cannot legally get involved until they are asked to. Several knowlegable parties are on record as saying that the only mistake FEMA made was in failing to realize the incompitance of the Mayor and Goveror of NO. Florida is hit every year and they have never had this much trouble. Guess what the difference is... they are prepared.

2. The President of the US is involved in foreign affairs because his job is:
    a) Preside over the Executive Branch by making government appointments and vetoing or passing laws made by Congress.
    b) Commander and Chief of the Military.
    c) Head of State in charge of Foriegn Affairs.

3. The Government is not hiding aliens from us. They are however tring to prevent military secrets from being leaked to other countries and comprimising National security. Area 51 is a military research facility. Where do you think the stealth bomber was developed (or at least unveiled). Of course they threatened to shoot someone flying over it. If you tried to walk drive or fly over any other secure military facility they would do the exact same thing and be right in doing so.

4. Try to learn a little on a subject before you listen to every rumor out there and come to conclusions based on hearsay.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The troops should had left that hostile country alreaddy.
    but if your loved gets kill in that crazy hostile country,
    should Bush be labeled as murder?
    If was to drafted , I rather be in a missle awaiting to lunch Nuke missle,
    and yes if you don't follow orders to lunch, you will be shot.
    War is an ugly word and there's death all round

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    The troops should had left that hostile country alreaddy.
    Yeah but then you would've just gone and made a thread about how George Bush left a country in disarray (spellcheck?) after removing their leader from power.

P.S. Arrianna was right about doing some research before you post such wild accusations.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is a complaining thread with no "one" topic. Therefore closed. Create threads with better Topic names and stay on one topic not just changing topics whenever you feel like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3