Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Metal.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mudvayne and Kittie are good. i like Kittie's new stuff. i haven't heard any of Mudvayne's new stuff. but they have a new album coming out in April.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    i was hoping this thread would come along. a few good bands i'd say are Slipknot of course, Shadows Fall, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity, DevilDriver, Spineshank, Lamb of God, Bury Your Dead, Damageplan, Superjoint Ritual, Machine Head, Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Korn, System of a Down, Disturbed, Dream Evil, Lullacry, God Forbid, the Rammstein, Atreyu, 40 Below Summer, Ill Nino, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, just to name a few. and yes i'd classify Lacuna Coil as a metal band. and a few guitarists i enjoy: Mick Thompson, James "Jimmy" Root, Paul Grey, Dimebag Darrel, Rob Flynn, Will Adler, Rob Garcia, Souren "Mike" Sarkisyar, Daron Malakian good vocalists: Corey Taylor, Randy Blythe, Jonny Santos, Jon Davis, the chicks from Lacuna Coil and Lullacry
    x_x... That's alot... *does a little dance* very awesome...
    Hmm, gives me som'n to do i have to check some these groups out
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a Metalhead =D I also listen to rock tho. No emo for me. Nirvana, Etreyu, System of a Down, Disturbed, anything with a kickass riff.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter
    I'm a Metalhead =D I also listen to rock tho. No emo for me. Nirvana, Etreyu, System of a Down, Disturbed, anything with a kickass riff.
    amen to that. u and me got something in common already.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Slayer and Metallica. I haven't seen any other metal bands that could out-master their talents in music. I have seen both in-show this year, and they were just amazing to say the least. Kirk Hammet really has a way with the guitar.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother
    Slayer and Metallica. I haven't seen any other metal bands that could out-master their talents in music. I have seen both in-show this year, and they were just amazing to say the least. Kirk Hammet really has a way with the guitar.
    2 good bands. Slayer is way better than Metallica in my opinion. better guitarists, better songs, better everything. anyways, i enjoy nu metal way more than the older stuff. the newer metal sounds so much better to me. not the same drum patterns i usually hear and the same guitar riffs i usually hear. and i do know a band that surpasses them in talent. i yet call them Slipknot. in my words, unique metal.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Broken^Halo=-
    meshugga is good , but im talkin bout stuff like, lamb of god, iced earth, megadeth, pantera, sepultura, ministry, rammstien, any thing along those lines ^.^
    Yay Megadeth ! >_< I listen to a ton of grindcore/gore mostly, some would call it "metal"... My favorite "metal" bands would be: C*ck And Ball Torture, Catharsis, Kittie, Tool ( Being a huge fan, I consider them metal), The Black Dahlia Murder, Lamb Of God, NIN ( I consider industrial metal), Skinny Puppy, Slayer, Arch Enemy, Jack Off Jill, Rammstein, Meshugga, Chimaira, Corpus Vile, Lucuna Coil, V*ginal Jesus, Astaroth, ehhh, I listen to ton of metal / crap.. I love it
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Yay Megadeth ! >_< I listen to a ton of grindcore/gore mostly, some would call it "metal"... My favorite "metal" bands would be: C*ck And Ball Torture, Catharsis, Kittie, Tool ( Being a huge fan, I consider them metal), The Black Dahlia Murder, Lamb Of God, NIN ( I consider industrial metal), Skinny Puppy, Slayer, Arch Enemy, Jack Off Jill, Rammstein, Meshugga, Chimaira, Corpus Vile, Lucuna Coil, V*ginal Jesus, Astaroth, ehhh, I listen to ton of metal / crap.. I love it
    i love u. great bands in that list.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast