Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    I think that Snake eater has the best theme song. I liked it so much I bought the sound track. It is two disks so it is worth the money. It also has bonus tracks like an Old Metal Gear theme that is played on guitar.
    Well lets thanks Mr. Harry Gregson-Williams for that. He's the composer of the Metal Gear themes and one of the best out there.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a lot of questions about MGS2. First of all is Solidus Raiden's dad or what? And if Solidus is a Big Boss clone then he would have been the first clone because he is so old right? I haven't played the game in a while so I forgot most of it.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a lot of questions about MGS2. First of all is Solidus Raiden's dad or what? And if Solidus is a Big Boss clone then he would have been the first clone because he is so old right? I haven't played the game in a while so I forgot most of it.
    About Solidus being Raidens father, thats wrong. Solidus took Raiden in when he was young and also killed Raidens parents for that. In some way he was like a father to him when they fought in the Liberian civil war. And Solidus being Big Boss clone, thats right. But he wasn't the first clone. He was a survivor of the Les Enfants Terrible project who gave birth to Solid and Liquid, so all the Snake brothers are on the same age. One big difference between Solidus and the others is that Solidus looks way much older than the other brothers. There are some theories about this:

1. Solidus could contain flawed genes so that could cause age accelerating that made him look older than he should be.
    2. As people may know, he was during MGS1 the president of the United States. To made him look older and somehow wiser, he could died his hair in white just to convince the people. I mean who would chose a young man around his thirties as the president.

I hope those answers satisfies your questions

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice answers kiki.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Nice answers kiki.
    That happens when you're long in the bussiness
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 08, 2005 at 03:19 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    An interesting piece of work on Solidus and on MGS as a whole can be found in this FAQ
    Give it a read, it is by no means official but doesn't sound half bad...

To get to Solidus---->Ctrl+F and then type SONDUS.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does anyone have The Document of MGS2? I heard a lot of interesting rumors about it. Someone told me that it contains fotage of Ocelot/Liquid destroying New York City in Metal Gear Ray. I heard in The Document of MGS2 that when you kill solidus and he falls on to that statue that he gets impaled and starts bleeding all over the place. Does anyone know if those rumors are true or not?

Thanks
    Does anyone have The Document of MGS2? I heard a lot of interesting rumors about it. Someone told me that it contains fotage of Ocelot/Liquid destroying New York City in Metal Gear Ray. I heard in The Document of MGS2 that when you kill solidus and he falls on to that statue that he gets impaled and starts bleeding all over the place. Does anyone know if those rumors are true or not?
    They were planning to do couple of things in MGS2, but in the end they stopped it, because it was not right to do so after the 9/11 events i heard. Thus those scenes are well included in the orginal script, but not in the delivered game.

http://junkerhq.net/dumps.html

Search for the Metal Gear Solid 2 text dump, download it and satisfy all your questions about this game.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast