Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    if that 'mistake' taught anyone anything. it's to not believe anything kojima says 100% until u play the game lol.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ^-^
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was so happy when I saw the video! I knew Hideo wouldn't drop MGS cold-turkey like that, not Hideo. I'm lookin' forward to the new game.

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trailer is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Kojima is my new God!
    That and Snake is a hottie SIMPLY for showing us how a Mullet is DONE!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caz-chan
    The trailer is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Kojima is my new God!
    That and Snake is a hottie SIMPLY for showing us how a Mullet is DONE!
    °_O
    Ok I didn't expect that one. But sure he's wearin' it like a pro...I guess...

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    if only everyone with a mullet is so cool, then the world would be at peace.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I haven't seen the trailer for this new Metal Gear game but come on peeps.....Metal Gear is one of the oldest and first innovators of stealth action game..... I know that MGS2 sux, but we can't put MGS down because of oone lousy made game.....This game has been around for ages. You know that if it wasn't for MGS.....there would be No Splinter Cell....yes you heard me XBOX owners.....No Dead Rights........these stealth type action games were all created thanks to the MGS franchise.

So don't judge this next MGS yet, we only saw a preview of it, it means that this is not the final game, we should all wait and see....it might blow us all away, like the MGS on Playstation when it first came out!

Anime 4-Lyf!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast