Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm really, really looking forward to this one, now. I still am laughing at the video. Isn't it hilarious that everywhere Raiden walks, there are cherry blossoms trailing behind him?

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't forget the sparkling stuff coming off raiden's face. they just did that wussy stuff with him cuz that's the impression ppl got off of him, i feel sad for raiden.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks addicting, though I did not like any of the MGS games besides Snake eat Snake.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    don't forget the sparkling stuff coming off raiden's face. they just did that wussy stuff with him cuz that's the impression ppl got off of him, i feel sad for raiden.
    Yeah, the dental smile and the sparkles are the best. But don't feel sad for him, he's not all bad but going up against Snake is waay out of his league and the designers understood the negative reaction.
    If only they'd do the same to that retard Vamp...

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.tabikarasu.com/showthread.php?t=62
    kojima said there ARE hints in the trailer. don't try to predict kojima, u'll just end up making yourself look stupid lol.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard alot about this, my friend who somehow got access to E3 (that rotten nipple-head) told me all about it and i've recently seen it myself just yesterday via vid clips online. Very funny indeed, should be interesting when more on it becomes established, and for the record....i like how much more bummy Snake looks this time around.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4