Thread: metropolis

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

metropolis

has anyone seen this anime movie? i thought it was really good and thought out.
    the ending was sad T-T but it was a good movie. has anyone else seen it?
    whats your opinion?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Based on one of the early works of Osamu Tezuka (considered the Godfather of Japanese Manga) with a 'Retro Art Deco' anime style, and directed by Rintaro, released back in 2001. The animation was done by Madhouse studios, and was one of the first Anime productions to have a seamless integration of CGI effects with traditional hand drawn animation... A very good movie, (and I like the choice of background music during the movie climax...)

Official Sony Pictures webpage for Metropolis
    http://www.sonypictures.com/cthv/metropolis/

And this is a valid Anime topic... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Osuma Tezuka works, and this is one of my favourites. It had a great story and I love the world he created within this movie. But yes it was very depressing with what happened in the end. But that's life really isn't it? That's what I like about his works, they are very touching and emotional stories.
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."