Thread: Mew Mew Power

Newbie THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Mew Mew Power

Well There is this anime I just seen on tv today for the first time. I dont watch tv that much. It was Mew Mew Power . It has like these five girls that that save the world. I have seen the same anime theme so many time. When it comes to that kinda stuff I just cast it aside as a poser of another anime. But this one I guess just caught my attention and I just had to say something about it. I just want to know how many people here ever get sick of the whole S.Moon thing . Because It never seems to get old to me.

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mew Mew Power is in reality the series Tokyo Mew Mew that is getting jobbed worse than Cardcaptor Sakura got jobbed by Nelvana.

Read the manga or find the original series. Just say NO to Fox Television.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In my part of the world, It is supposed to air next week i think... If its buchered, well,, maybee i shouldn't watch it. Besides, I have better anime to watch anyway. */down with edited anime!!\*

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Read the manga or find the original series. Just say NO to Fox Television.
    Amen to that.

Newbie Yami D may be famous one day Yami D may be famous one day Yami D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah sure Mew Mew power is good, but the english producers pissed me off. They changed the Japanese names to American. Either read the manga or wacth the japanese version of it.
    Can't touch that!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The evil Nelvana strikes again
    Why can't they just leave anime alone? I've never forgive what they did to Card Captor Sakura, but now Tokyo Mew Mew. *shakes head*
    Sigh.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never saw the original and the theme doesn't appeal to me (and I liked Cardcaptor Sakura the manga and the French dubbed the English one...let us not speak of that evil...) and I will check this one out anyway...yeah, it sorta feels weird when a bunch of Japanese girls have english sounding names huh, that I never really understood...it's their NAMES leave:em alone geez...

Newbie Yami D may be famous one day Yami D may be famous one day Yami D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why can't they just leave the WHOLE thing alone? Just make it in the language we know and leave it be.
    Can't touch that!