Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MGS 3 Snake Eater

Newbie zylute may be famous one day zylute may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yea at least snake can recover himself this time too. but too bad this time he needs food. XP

Newbie game861 may be famous one day game861 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I saw it on a review on XPlay and man who idea was it to put those monkeys from Ape Escape in that game. I heard that it doesn't have maps nor radar which means that you won't know where the enemy is till you see them.
    Last edited by game861; Nov 18, 2004 at 08:49 PM.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just bought the game today.........and so far (3 and a half hours in) i love the game but i might be bias cause i'm one of the only i know that actually really really liked Metal gear solid 2. i would say for anyone who even slightly enjoyed metal gear solid 1 or 2 this is a must buy

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a big fan of the game series, and I love this one. Definitely the best game in the series thus far. Great story, challenging, but fun, gameplay, and it's just a really, awesome game. It challenges the PS2 graphics like no other game, it looks so great while playing. I adore this game to bits and pieces. I reccomend it to all gamers, really.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, just so I'm not mixed up, because I kinda am, this game is it like a prequel to the other Metal Gears, or a continuation of the second one? I don't play the games because I suck at camouflage and stuff, but I adore the character of Solid Snake and the scenario is just like a movie with tight intriguing storylines, so half the time, my brother plays out the game for me so I can see the story.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, it's a game that's not boring to just watch, one reason why I love it.

It's a prequel, yes. Set in the 1960's.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Custume changing?!??! Oooo... nice... didn't know that was an option... And yeah... wen I was looking at the screencaps I saw those weird monkeys too... didn't really fit in the game, looked kinda weird...

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you havnt noticed all the bosses are based off of ninja scroll chars???

and i like the part where you catch snake looking at da' chicks boobs XD!!!
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast