Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MGS 3 Snake Eater

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    if you havnt noticed all the bosses are based off of ninja scroll chars???
    I mentioned NS too but:
    How are they all based on the NS bosses?
    Sorrow?
    Fury?
    End?

Custume changing?!??! Oooo... nice... didn't know that was an option... And yeah... wen I was looking at the screencaps I saw those weird monkeys too... didn't really fit in the game, looked kinda weird...
    It's more like camouflage changing.
    The monkeys are from Ape Escape, they are a kind of minigame.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 21, 2004 at 08:01 AM.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I picking it up tonight, I'm a big fan of the series. I haven't played the demo ut the Trailer looked very promising.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol.. i'd been waiting for this thing to come out for months and i didn't even realize it was out! def. picking it up tomorrow

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved the first metal gear and the twin snakes made me drool with happiness 2 was not as bad as they say cause I still enjoyed it alot.

So far I'm 1 hour into 3 and it seems hard, I mean sneaking around in the jungle and when you try to run out and shoot people theres no place to hide and they just keep coming! I have died at least 50 times now.

Overall it looks good and I'm enjoying it but I will die at least 200 times before I beat it
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

Newbie angelfreeze may be famous one day angelfreeze may be famous one day angelfreeze's Avatar
    Thanks
    MG3 was great finally finished the game in 12 hours ~
    got a shark rank ~
    i was wondering where to check for the rankings ?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    im playing it now, this game can be pretty difficult compared to the last two.. that fight with The Fear took me a million tries.

The end is important in all things.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far I am satisfied with the game. I think the theme music and intro part wasn't needed, they should have just left it with the title music. I also can't understand why they incorporated the camera from MGS 1 into the game, especially since these are open environments. They should have stuck with the more behind the character view like in mgs 2. I do however, enjoy the "snake eyes" view when you press R1 during certain scenes. The bosses are satisfying and deserving of their titles. The pain's battle was a dissapointment and so was the fear(after you find out the easy way to beat him). I am though, having trouble beating the end. I am trying to find a method to beating him but the guy seems to make no mistakes nor has any weaknesses. If anyone knows a better way to beat him(or an easier way), let me know.

Also, if any of you didn't know, Hideo Kojima was so pleased with Metal Gear Solid 3 that he is coming back to make part 4.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Hadoken may be famous one day Hadoken may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Playing Big Boss, now thats sumthin
    not that f@get raiden.. hehe

From the previews and the trailer.. Its my most awaited game..
    (currentley playing GTA:San Andreas)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast