Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MGS 3 Snake Eater

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    when will it be released in Europe anyway? I can't seem to find an official date...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I am though, having trouble beating the end. I am trying to find a method to beating him but the guy seems to make no mistakes nor has any weaknesses. If anyone knows a better way to beat him(or an easier way), let me know.

couple ways. One just run up on him and machine gun him lol. Odd but it does work.

2nd cheap way to COMPLETELY skip it. When you first get to that cinematic where The Boss is talking about how he sleeps until he is needed and is in a wheelchair. As soon as the cinematic ends pull out the sniper rifle and shoot the soldier who is pushing the wheelchair and then shoot the end. Then when you get to The End's battle part it wont be there and you go right past it.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    couple ways. One just run up on him and machine gun him lol. Odd but it does work.

2nd cheap way to COMPLETELY skip it. When you first get to that cinematic where The Boss is talking about how he sleeps until he is needed and is in a wheelchair. As soon as the cinematic ends pull out the sniper rifle and shoot the soldier who is pushing the wheelchair and then shoot the end. Then when you get to The End's battle part it wont be there and you go right past it.
    You can just shoot the end and not the soldier if you like.
    There will be soldiers in the place where you were supposed to meet him.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey, hey! I havent played it yet, so don't go and tell me how to beat it already! >_<

Anyways... I hope to get this in the future.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1

Thanks alot gig, now I don't have to spend hours trying to figure out where he is and kill him the next time I play.

Oh, for those of you having trouble with the sorrow, if you want to know how to beat him, pm me, because I don't want to give away any spoilers .

Couple things I saw in the previous trailers that didn't end up in the game:
    ****SPOILERS****
    Snake meeting up with Grey Fox a.k.a. ninja, in the forest, pulling a gun at him and grey fox saying " is this another grand theft auto?"

The original forms of Volgin(he looked more badass before than now) and Eva, as seen in the leaked storyboards that came out before the game did.

Snake going through a burning forest with only an AK-47 and cuts and bruises all over him with his eye cut out.

Snake(with eye cut out) running away from dogs and jumping off of a river.

Snake getting in a firefight at night in a forest full of guards at a base.

Snake getting his eye cut out by The Boss and NOT Ocelots bullet.

Snake using a crocodiles' head as a sort of mask when at the river.

The enemy clothing camo and Ski mask.

Never saw these in the game.

****SPOILER*****

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks alot gig, now I don't have to spend hours trying to figure out where he is and kill him the next time I play.

Oh, for those of you having trouble with the sorrow, if you want to know how to beat him, pm me, because I don't want to give away any spoilers .

****SPOILERS****
    Snake meeting up with Grey Fox a.k.a. ninja, in the forest, pulling a gun at him and grey fox saying " is this another grand theft auto?"

The original forms of Volgin(he looked more badass before than now) and Eva, as seen in the leaked storyboards that came out before the game did.

Snake going through a burning forest with only an AK-47 and cuts and bruises all over him with his eye cut out.

****SPOILER*****
    haven't had time to play it so still haven't beaten it, but ive already used a crocodiles head as a mask when at the river.. its there.. you had to find it in the swamp.

The end is important in all things.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

****SPOILERS****

****SPOILER*****

yeah its not uncommon to see teasers created specifically just for game shows that aren't going to be in the game. I can see how he did a lot of them especially just to fuel rumours and get the engine going to help hype the game with talk of "is he big boss" yada yada. So I kinda expected a lot of that stuff not to be in the game since some was kinda a joke. However I wouldn't doubt the crocodile head just needs to be found lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    The croc head is confirmed.
    Don't tell anyone how to beat the Sorrow, False Truth.
    Too many people don't even try to figure it out...

Damn, The Sorrow is my favourite.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast