Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: MGS 3 Snake Eater

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    The croc head is confirmed.
    Don't tell anyone how to beat the Sorrow, False Truth.
    Too many people don't even try to figure it out...

Damn, The Sorrow is my favourite.

If you've seen what I've seen in other forums, the question on how to beat the sorrow pops up every five seconds, and irritates the hell out of everyone after hearing thousands of the same thread on "how do I beat the sorrow". I am just making sure it doesn't happen here. So if people want to know how, just pm me and I'll let you know.

Anyhow, did anyone figure out what Hideo Kojima meant with his little meme.gene.scene. theory after beating the game? Because I still havent found all of the answers and I am glad they are making part 4, hopefully to answer what we have all been questioning the entire time through all three games.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    If you've seen what I've seen in other forums, the question on how to beat the sorrow pops up every five seconds, and irritates the hell out of everyone after hearing thousands of the same thread on "how do I beat the sorrow". I am just making sure it doesn't happen here. So if people want to know how, just pm me and I'll let you know.
    Yeah it's really irritating, and not just the Sorrow, I'm really starting to think that alot of players play like this:

"Oh no! A boss fight! PAUSE! PAUSE!. I can't die omg, I can't die !!1
    Quick, the inernet will solve my non existing problem!"

Lousy beatniks --_--

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    maaaaaaaaaaaaan...........i can't believe how awesome the game is!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah... I finally got it!!!!! I'm always the last person it seems... but I love it already... haven't played it much yet, but those alligators are so sneaky... hiding under the plants....

I also love how the grass waves and moves when a frog starts to move or when you walk through the grass... It's so beautiful and realistic... Very nice!!!

Newbie drunken munkee may be famous one day drunken munkee may be famous one day
    Thanks
    nooo your not the last i still havent gotten it. money's been a bit tight, until then ill just have to keep spending 10 hours a day at my neighboors house playing his copy. sooner or later i have the feelin' hes just gonna kick me out.
    "It's not the years in your life that matters, but the life in those years." - Tupac

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    it came out yesterday in the uk and i bought it 2day, havnt played it yet but i played the demo and it kicks ass, theres no radar etc because its in the 60s so its more of a challenge

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please take a moment to read the rules, soopermuse.

It is against policy to post in threads that have been dead longer than two weeks.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5