View Poll Results: Which of these battles would be the best to see?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sniper Wolf vs. The End

0 0%
  • The Fear vs. Vamp

0 0%
  • Vulcan Raven vs. The Fury

0 0%
  • Meryl vs. Eva

2 12.50%
  • The Sorrow vs. Psycho Mantis

2 12.50%
  • Solid Snake vs. MGS3 Snake

10 62.50%
  • Liquid vs. Raiden

0 0%
  • Metal Gear Rex vs. Metal Gear Ray vs. Shagohod

0 0%
  • Volgin vs. Solidus

0 0%
  • The Boss vs. Ninja

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MGS Battle!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

MGS Battle!

Which of these fights would you want to see the most and who would win in these fights?
    Last edited by False Truth; Nov 30, 2004 at 07:46 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    definetly snake vs. snake. it would be like spy vs. spy without the comedic hijinks.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    definetly snake vs. snake. it would be like spy vs. spy without the comedic hijinks.
    I would have to agree. That would be an awesome fight to see.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I would have to agree. That would be an awesome fight to see.
    True. and i would say Solid Snake would win
    againest MGS3 snake.
    sense solid snake is fast and a bit stronger.
    when i seen The Boss beating up naked snake<<<i so hate that code name lol.
    i was like O.O i couldnt bare to see snake being beat up by his own mentor LOL

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, Big Boss (MGS3 Snake) vs Solid Snake? No contest. Solid Snake would win hands down. You see, Solid received all of the 'good' genes from Big Boss, whereas Liquid receieved all the crap genes. So, Solid has all of Big Boss' good points, and none of his bad ones. That's why I think Solid would win.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Yeah, Big Boss (MGS3 Snake) vs Solid Snake? No contest. Solid Snake would win hands down. You see, Solid received all of the 'good' genes from Big Boss, whereas Liquid receieved all the crap genes. So, Solid has all of Big Boss' good points, and none of his bad ones. That's why I think Solid would win.
    Well, if you play MGS to the end you'll hear that Solid got the bad genes.
    That's the whole point of MGS, your genes don't completely control your destiny.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorrow versus Mantis would definately be interesting to me. Id buy a bag of popcorn for that one

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Well, if you play MGS to the end you'll hear that Solid got the bad genes.
    That's the whole point of MGS, your genes don't completely control your destiny.

good catch you beat me too it

yeah Erriad bud did you beat MGS?? ^_^; because at the very end after the credits Ocelot is talking to the president and specifically states "yes he thought he was the inferior one even at the end" or something along those lines but essentially states that Liquid was incorrect in thinking he was the defect as he was in fact the superior one genetically. Probably also why Snake didn't die fromt he "foxdie virus" since his genes were screwed lol. He just had a stronger will.
    And uhm guys Solid Snake techncially did go up against MGS3 *spoiler* a.k.a. BIG BOSS as he killed him back in the old NES games (remember when Liquid talks about how Snake killed his own father, well genetic father anyways) only he was an old man then lol. Would be interesting to pit them against eachother in their prime but yeah.

oh and Eva would destroy Meryl since well Meryl wasn't a very good soldier and Eva is a damn superspy so c'mon the other battles would be pretty wild though

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast