View Poll Results: Which of these battles would be the best to see?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sniper Wolf vs. The End

0 0%
  • The Fear vs. Vamp

0 0%
  • Vulcan Raven vs. The Fury

0 0%
  • Meryl vs. Eva

2 12.50%
  • The Sorrow vs. Psycho Mantis

2 12.50%
  • Solid Snake vs. MGS3 Snake

10 62.50%
  • Liquid vs. Raiden

0 0%
  • Metal Gear Rex vs. Metal Gear Ray vs. Shagohod

0 0%
  • Volgin vs. Solidus

0 0%
  • The Boss vs. Ninja

2 12.50%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: MGS Battle!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, I did play MGS... guess I just forgot that part. I was pretty sure that Solid got the good genes... must've not been paying attention.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    good catch you beat me too it

yeah Erriad bud did you beat MGS?? ^_^; because at the very end after the credits Ocelot is talking to the president and specifically states "yes he thought he was the inferior one even at the end" or something along those lines but essentially states that Liquid was incorrect in thinking he was the defect as he was in fact the superior one genetically. Probably also why Snake didn't die fromt he "foxdie virus" since his genes were screwed lol. He just had a stronger will.
    And uhm guys Solid Snake techncially did go up against MGS3 *spoiler* a.k.a. BIG BOSS as he killed him back in the old NES games (remember when Liquid talks about how Snake killed his own father, well genetic father anyways) only he was an old man then lol. Would be interesting to pit them against eachother in their prime but yeah.
    Hehe, Solid beat Big Boss the first time at Outer Heaven (Metal Gear), Big Boss survived and tried another time (MG Solid Snake). Solid blew up the base in Zanzibar (probably killing Big Boss because he's dead in MGS and probably didn't die of old age although it's possible).

Yeah, I did play MGS... guess I just forgot that part. I was pretty sure that Solid got the good genes... must've not been paying attention.
    In a MG game you should ALWAYS keep watching and listening until the score you got appears on screen.

As for the fights, I want to see The Sorrow destroy Vamp, it's almost surreal how lame that guy is. He even beats Marionette Owl on the lameness percentage scale.

And I'll have to wait until freakin March to play MGS3.
    Stupid extremely late Euro release...
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 01, 2004 at 02:47 PM.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Snake vs. Snake definitely would be an interesting match. Although, I'd like to see Mantis vs. Ninja too.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    As most peeps agree, Solid vs. Solid would be da shiznit!!

but another cool match would be vamp. vs. ninja... that would be a badass fight.. probably most of it too quick for the eye to see.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh yeah, vamp vs. ninja would be really awsome to see

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason I pitted the fear against Vamp is because they basically attack the same in combat....jumping around above you while shooting arrows and things. Also, the reason in which I pitted the boss against ninja is because the boss is a master of CQC and if you played MGS3 you should know how good she is.....pitting her against the ninja's style is fitting especially since ninja only fights sword to sword or fist to fist, no weapons.

EDIT: oh! one more important thing on names....
    MGS1 Snake= Solid Snake
    MGS3 Snake= Naked Snake
    Two completely different code names....
    Surprising no one wants to see Volgin and Solidus, a fight that would probably be the most interesting, seeing as both of them are strong as hell....
    Last edited by False Truth; Dec 01, 2004 at 09:08 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Volgin is a close combat character, Solidus has those octopus arms to keep his distance + dual p90 guns + ninja to + laser projectiles...
    Volgin has an electronic shield, bullet fists and he's incredibly strong, but he'll still lose to technoloy.

The Boss VS Vamp, I just want to see Vamp die in the most painful ways possible.
    Fortune too...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meh, I hated Fortune worse than I hated Vamp. Vamp was pretty cool, I think. Not exactly the best character, but definitely cool.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast